Death, 9 of cups, 9 of swords?

Hitch

For the future row of my own general reading, I rec'd

DEATH 9 of CUPS 9 of SWORDS

Would you take this that an ending I've been wanting finally comes through, but I'm still worried? I don't know any other way to read this.

I know the 9 can talk about the hermit. Hmmm...

Thirteen

Moderator Note: Your Interpretation?

Greetings, Hitch, could you explain what you think each of these cards means? Saying that together you think they mean "an end" doesn't quite fulfill the requirement of giving us your interpretation of each card. You don't have to give us much more, just a little to show us how you came to this conclusion.

Thank you,
Thirteen co-mod UTC

csweihe

The nines

The 9 following a major can mean that you are going to be intensely submerged in this energy for 9 days and then 18 days of decrease force. A month's worth of transition and breaking it down to structural form? And it could be this is the last time you will have to deal with the emotional and analytical process of this situation. Is there something that is lingering as a deep seated sorrow? The 9 of C has a widow's superstition with it. The only way women could become "masters of their own fortune and destiny" was to have the husband/owner die...So, the passing of something and leaving you with your wish fulfilled is another way to see it. something inherited, like an emotional coping mechanism.

sush

Death card tells that an cycle came to an end. An ending that was in offing is already here or around the corner, which is going to bring fulfillment. Heart's desire coming true. However, out mind never shuts up and causing anxiety for no reason. So message here is to go with your heart because the mental unrest seems unnecessary and futile here.

Hitch

Greetings, Hitch, could you explain what you think each of these means? Saying that together you think they mean "an end" doesn't quite fulfill the requirement of giving us your interpretation of each card. You don't have to give us much more, just a little to show us how you came to this conclusion.

Thank you,
Thirteen co-mod UTC

An ending of a relationship (death) has come through just as I wanted (9 of cups), but has me a little anxious (nine of swords) about the future.

Hitch

The 9 following a major can mean that you are going to be intensely submerged in this energy for 9 days and then 18 days of decrease force. A month's worth of transition and breaking it down to structural form? And it could be this is the last time you will have to deal with the emotional and analytical process of this situation. Is there something that is lingering as a deep seated sorrow? The 9 of C has a widow's superstition with it. The only way women could become "masters of their own fortune and destiny" was to have the husband/owner die...So, the passing of something and leaving you with your wish fulfilled is another way to see it. something inherited, like an emotional coping mechanism.

Interesting take! Thank you.

Hitch

Death card tells that an cycle came to an end. An ending that was in offing is already here or around the corner, which is going to bring fulfillment. Heart's desire coming true. However, out mind never shuts up and causing anxiety for no reason. So message here is to go with your heart because the mental unrest seems unnecessary and futile here.

How reassuring! You're right. It was wanted and I got it. No need to worry.