10 of wands, how someone sees you 👀

PeonyInLove

If someone sees you as the 10 of wands is it that they see you struggling in life? They see you over-burdened, overwhelmed... Doesn't seem too positive...

Or could it be they see you as trying too hard, an over-achiever, show off?

PAMUYA

Someone who does not delegate, has to do the work themselves, tend to be streesed, a hard worker. More or less agree with your assessment.

Laurelle

It can also been seen as someone who is always on their mind.

PeonyInLove

Someone who does not delegate, has to do the work themselves, tend to be streesed, a hard worker. More or less agree with your assessment.

Thank you for adding suggestions... It made me think that they cld see me as doing all the work myself considering I'm a single mum, going to uni full-time and trying to do the rest of 'life' stuff lol

PeonyInLove

It can also been seen as someone who is always on their mind.

Thank you for helping me... I like this interp but I don't think it quite fits in with the context? It's about how a female friend sees me... Surely I wldnt be running through her mind a lot lol

HeatherRose

I agree with this interpretation, and I also would say, if it's in a spread regarding a relationship, they may see that person as being a handful, and a lot of work. Having too much going on to be ready for a relationship is another one too.

Mystica7

Romantic queries, general interpretation: The person in question sees you as a burden.

(He/she may be eager for it or not, but we need the context and more cards.)

Amanda

Busy, ambitious, no fun..

Grizabella

As the kids say, someone who is high maintenance. Someone who is emotionally always laboring under some kind of serious matter or crisis and requires a lot of anyone they associate with, whether in a relationship, friendship, etc.

kx5

As others said, a burdensome person.