10 of wands, how someone sees you đź‘€

PeonyInLove

I'd say someone who carries a lot of negative energies/thoughts around them -- and they can choose to put it down if they want to, but they don't. I frequently get the 10 of Wands for myself, so I suppose I can tell you from experience.

This is a great take on the card. I know it's how she sees me so anything is possible but that's not me. I'm really positive, I'm the happy one lol negativity is a dirty word in my life lol

vasm

Maybe they see you as someone who is hard to handle

Laurelle

Thank you for helping me... I like this interp but I don't think it quite fits in with the context? It's about how a female friend sees me... Surely I wldnt be running through her mind a lot lol

Yes, I know, but this is a learning forum. If anyone else googles or searches for the 10 of Wands they will come to this thread. It's also just something you can tuck away to use at a later date.

PeonyInLove

That's a goo take on the card. I'm learning so much from all these different angles people use.

PeonyInLove

Yes, I know, but this is a learning forum. If anyone else googles or searches for the 10 of Wands they will come to this thread. It's also just something you can tuck away to use at a later date.

Yes I know that and I'm learning a lot from all the different angles but I do have to give feedback to every person.

nisaba

It's just a friendship. But it could still take as she cld see me me doing all that in my own life which I kinda do :/

Or she'll be asking you for lifts, and she'll be borrowing money that never gets returned, and she'll be ringing you at two in the morning because she feels sad even though she knows you work in the morning, and she'll expect you to be the one to pack the picnic, and she'll want you to choose the café where you'll meet for lunch ... you'll do all the lifting-and-carrying in the relationship. What part of my original reply didn't illustrate that, or was related to sex?

PeonyInLove

Or she'll be asking you for lifts, and she'll be borrowing money that never gets returned, and she'll be ringing you at two in the morning because she feels sad even though she knows you work in the morning, and she'll expect you to be the one to pack the picnic, and she'll want you to choose the café where you'll meet for lunch ... you'll do all the lifting-and-carrying in the relationship. What part of my original reply didn't illustrate that, or was related to sex?

Ah yes I understand... She's not that kind of friend we don't do stuff like that. But thank you for helping me understand this card more deeply. Everyone's interpretations have been great and I've learned a lot instead of just looking at this card as the 'burdened' card.

PeonyInLove

Well i can be a firecracker lol but with all these suggestions I'm thinking it could mean she sees me as too busy with my own responsibilities...?