The Gilded Tarot Royale

cirom

The card stock will be similar to that of the Oracle deck, so that means far more rigid than the current ToD. The cards will also be edged in gold.

Kosjitov

Ah, Ciro. Funny this topic should be at the top of the pile when I look. Was just talking to someone yesterday who bought the gilded deck and started telling them about the royale, since they're hoping to expand their collection. Hopefully they'll be another hound for the new one. I'm happy to see the wait is *almost* over, though I just saw the card measurements and sighed. Big cards. I have difficulty shuffling most smaller size decks as it is :(

Also, the reading cloth is very pretty. I have to ask. What sort of bribery would it take to have one of those lovely reading cloths along with the Royale? Hmm? Hmm?

cirom

I'm glad you like the reading cloths. They are quite expensive to produce, the ink alone works out to be around $10, then theres the fabric, silk for the front, satin for the back. They are printed and sewn in house, we don't farm the production out. So we can't actually produce that many at any one time, we have a couple in stock and then produce more as replacements as we receive an order.

By "we" I mean my wife and I.

Attachments

• NG Gilded Ladies Reading cloth.jpg
    NG Gilded Ladies Reading cloth.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 187

Owl Song

The card stock will be similar to that of the Oracle deck, so that means far more rigid than the current ToD. The cards will also be edged in gold.

Wonderful! I like the cardstock of the Oracle very much. I'm looking forward to GTR!!

Tomsde

Your deck is certainly beautiful along with the reading cloth. Best wishes with everything!

WolfyJames

Well, it looks like the Tarot of Dreams will get a new edition soon as well, with gold edging. I'm really excited about this new version of Tarot of Dreams.

merissa_88

A new TOD sounds amazing! That's great news.

cirom

First sample with actual printed material from the printer. Plus CD and individually signed extra card....... Approved !!!! Now its final assembly and shipping. The preverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

Myrrha

I just saw the card measurements and sighed. Big cards. I have difficulty shuffling most smaller size decks as it is :(

A good way to shuffle large decks is to simply deal them out into several piles (I use seven) and then pick up one of the piles and deal it out on top of the others (so that there are now six piles) and then pick up another pile and deal it on to the others and so forth.

this doesn't damage your decks and is also a nice meditative way to get ready for a reading.

cirom

oops forgot to add attachment

Attachments

• Gilded Royale printed samle.jpg
    Gilded Royale printed samle.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 174