The De-Enabling Thread

MysticalMoose

Hmmmmmmm :D well I havent clicked the link yet so maybe this de-enabling is working!!!! :) ......or is it?......aarrgghh!

Little Hare

its gross! it looks like its been cut and pasted from really crappy computer graphics. ewwww

red11

OK guys do your worst...the Glastonbury! I've always been so in love with this one...and I found it on ebay. $30 I don't have and I'm sure it will go higher...but I'm soo tempted to bid, and I know I won't be able to stop!! Please help!! Emergency! Emergency! *red lights flashing and sirens wailing*

Little Hare

Red

The bright colours! ohmigod its like they were on acid and the guy on the 8 of staffs card looks like he's on a bowling green erk!

MysticalMoose

Nasty Nasty...look like they were drawn by a nursery class....need sunglasses to do a reading with these...Ive got a headache looking at the online scans! :D

Apocalipstick

Oh, boy. The Glastonbury sure is special. Where to begin?

The Fool looks like he's wearing asylum-issue PJ bottoms.

The Ace of Chalices looks like a bowl of porridge, or perhaps oatmeal, with some rather nasty raisins floating in it.

Staffs? Staffs!? Grammar? What grammar? It probably blocks mystical energies, or something.

And, the crowning achievement --- "vesicas". As in bladders. Urinary or gall, take your pick. "Aaaah, the Queen of Vesicas. I see much bladder control in your future. Throw away your Depends and stay away from Scorpios."

Does this help? :D

MysticalMoose

OMG! :D thats just Hysterical!!!! if that doesnt put you off I dont know what will!!!! :D

Little Hare

Bwahahaha i reckon! that's hysterical

Debra

A lot of these decks look a lot better on screen than in reality. (Just like actors and models!)

Capture an image of one of the cards, set it as your background on your screen for a couple of days, and tah-dah! "Yuk," you'll say, "glad I didn't put out any money for more of THAT."

MysticalMoose

right! Im going to buy the Druidcraft....Stop me!