Got any Decks for Christmas? Which ones?

Tomsde

I got 2 lovely Tarot Decks for Christmas: The Lo Scarabo Deck and the Reneassnace Tarot Kit. I also got the book for the Templar Tarot, so I had to order the deck too ;).

What decks did you guys get?

Star-Willow

I got the Thoth Tarot :party: :D :heart: :D :party:, can you tell I'm happy about that?! I was also given a Doreen Virtue deck, the Angels one, I have given it a brief going over but I slept with my Thoth right beside me last night :D

I was also given Lon Milo DuQuette's 'Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot', I shall be consumed with this for a good while :D

Mimers

I received the Sol Invictus Tarot and The Grail A Templar Vision from my sis. From my Honey I got the Bohemian Gothic Silver, Tarot of the Crone and preordered the Alchemical Tarot.

I am still waiting for the Grail deck. She did not get it from Amazon in time for Christmas, but that's ok, because I have the others to keep me very busy for now!

Very good Tarot gifts this Christmas :D

firecatpickles

The Christmas gift I bought myself was the Le Fiorentine Il Meneghello Minchiate.

6 Haunted Days

Star-Willow said:
I got the Thoth Tarot :party: :D :heart: :D :party:, can you tell I'm happy about that?! I was also given a Doreen Virtue deck, the Angels one, I have given it a brief going over but I slept with my Thoth right beside me last night :D

I was also given Lon Milo DuQuette's 'Understanding Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot', I shall be consumed with this for a good while :D

Your new year is going to start with quite a bang! ;)

Annabelle

My sweetheart bought me the Sol Invictus set for Christmas - I'm over the moon about it. Beautiful, original deck with an interesting companion book.

I bought the Lotus Circle tarot for myself - haven't spent much time with it yet, but so far I like it.

Also expecting my pre-ordered silver edition Bohemian Gothic sometime soon (maybe by New Years? keeping my fingers crossed). Should get the Tarot of the Crone within the next week, too.

FantasyWorld

Wisdom of Avalon Cards
Animals Divine (sold/traded this set here and now have them again,hum....)

waiting for Bohemian Gothic
and just ordered LS Dream Cards

tapestry

My son got me Quest tarot and my husband got me Bohemian Gothic Silver, although I haven't gotten the BGS yet...

*Love* the Quest, by the way!!! :D

Tarotphelia

My daughter got me the Lo Scarabeo Da Vinci Tarot . Which would be really nice , except there's too much Jesus in it . If anybody wants to buy it cheap or trade , pm me please ! It's still unopened and shrinkwrapped .

DreamDancer

Santa was good to me

Santa brought me: Vanessa Tarot, Golden Botticelli Tarot, Golden Tarot of Klimit, and the Goddess Inspiration Oracle, Hermetic Tarot & the Hidden Path Cards.