Horary Readings Round 6 - Questions

xKam

Yes that makes sense to me:

In fact I could use the question as stated above

Will I be able to make the cut in terms of recruitment to keep my superiors satisfied over the next 12 months?

That keeps it clearly on the recruitment theme.

If that's OK I'll go ahead with the reading and I'll start the preliminary work on that basis

Yes! That sounds perfect. :) Thank you so much!

Minderwiz

Remaining Questions/Questioners

Greetings Minderwiz,

May I ask about the state of my employment/financial development over the next 6 months to a year? (Whatever time period seems more reasonable). I would like to know if I'll see growth and further stability, or if I should be preparing for something.

Thank you!

Hello minderwiz!! I'm so happy I'm able to post again. I don't have a computer anymore and I'm doing this thru my phone. If you're still taking questions I would like to know about this job I just started, is it convenient for me? And if ill be there for the next six months or so. If you're not taking any more question just disregard, thanks in advance!!!

Hi Minderwiz,

are you still taking new questions?

thank you
:)

I asked for some clarifications from the first two but have not received them, so I'm not able to read for these two questions. If the clarifications are available I'm now up to the point where I can read for them

For Maria Tarot, Please ask your question and I'll do my best to answer.

I'll read for these as and when they come in.

TractJM

Apologies Minderwiz; I got carried away by life and totally missed that post.

OK, in my last horary it seems I had asked about my personal projects and business pursuits. However, in this case I am seeking insight into my financial situation/growth and stability over the rest of the year, and if possible, early next year. I am planning on carving out a good chunk of my bills from my post-accident period and gaining more freedom however, my methods of saving and living depend on my various assessments of my future. I'm also hoping for a raise :/

So basically...am I going to see financial gain over the next year, to a point I don't have to worry about being a miser?

EyeAmEye

Hi Minderwiz,
If you don't mind a 3 time offender with a repeat question to boot, I'd appreciate it!

My question is a repeat of my first one:

Will M and I get together (romantically speaking, of course) within the next 6 months?

You were right the first time and we of course did not. I do believe I know the main reason why it couldn't happen at that time, and it looks like that stumbling block is being removed within the next month or 2, so I'd like to see what the possibility of it happening now is. Please let me know if you need more info. Thank you as always!

jfiallo0982

I apologize too I completely missed that post. But I'm going to change my question, I would like to know if I should stick around my new job, or try to find something else? I know that the beginning of something unknown can be challenging sometimes, but I'm confused if it will always be hard for me at this place. Thank you for your time in doing this for me.

haleyw

Love this thread! Would it be possible to join too please? :)

ETA: My question is similar to others. I've had a few short relationships and met a lot of men along the way, but not one of them has been the right one for me. I believe that's happened for a reason, in order for me to meet someone who is right for me. I would like to know if I'm right about that and if you can give me any details about him? Is there someone out there I'm destined to meet? Or am destined to become a spinster? ;)

NikkiB

If you are still taking sitters I would love to be added please.

I would like to know if K and I can sort the problems out and reconcile our relationship

Background details: together ten years, split up 1.1/2 years ago which a brief reconciliation this time last year. Reason for split - my depression causing very difficult behavior and a suicide attempt he couldn't cope with this or the work pressures we both had plus i had moved for work 200 miles away and he travelled every weekend which was exhausting. we both ended up ill, depressed and burnt out.

thank you!

Minderwiz

EyeAmEye is next

Then I'll take:

haleyw
NikkiB

And if Maria Tarot, asks a question, then she comes next

Minderwiz

I'm round to haley and Nikki.

A couple of clarifications please.

hayley

Horary tends to work best on relatively short periods - say up to a year. The 'Will I ever get married' is best left to a natal reading, though I do know some Horary Astrologers who would take it, I prefer to work on a 6 - 12 month basis. If that's OK with you I'll go ahead and do a reading.

Nikki

Same issue for you - timescale

Plus -

(i) Are you still troubled by depression (the 'you' includes him and yourself)?
(ii) Is your lifestyle and work employment still the same.

The obvious reason for asking is that if the chart is mildly in favour of a reconciliation it probably won't come off, if nothing has changed. I'd want a very strong indication in that case. On the other hand if things have changed and are now easier, I'd have a weaker test of overcoming the default situation (which is 'no change')..

haleyw

I'm round to haley and Nikki.

A couple of clarifications please.

hayley

Horary tends to work best on relatively short periods - say up to a year. The 'Will I ever get married' is best left to a natal reading, though I do know some Horary Astrologers who would take it, I prefer to work on a 6 - 12 month basis. If that's OK with you I'll go ahead and do a reading.

Ah right! Yes, that's totally fine! thanks a lot. :)