anyone have a year-card spread?

TinySpark

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a year-card spread?

I keep getting fatal errors when I search for something for "year card spread death"

or "year card spread hierophant" I was only able to find one for one major.

let me know, thanks in advance!

tarotbear

Are you looking for a 'spread' - or just how to determine your Year Card? There are threads on Year cards and Life cards.

On New Years I usually do a 12-card circle spread - one card for each month.

TinySpark

Are you looking for a 'spread' - or just how to determine your Year Card? There are threads on Year cards and Life cards.

On New Years I usually do a 12-card circle spread - one card for each month.

hi tarot bear,

I am looking for a spread using your year card. a sort of general one, so I could use it for different year cards. If I wanted to use it in readings for other people, it would be easy to just pull this spread out after calculating their year card, to give them an idea of what the card may mean for their lives in the upcoming year. hmm. not sure I am explaining it well.

thanks for the reply!

TinySpark

for example...

I found this spread if your year card happens to be the hanged man by astronautica...

I am looking for a more general one. I am not sure which questions to ask, symmetry is so important to me using a spread... thanks again!

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=183148&highlight=hanged+man+spread

Hanged Man Year-Card Spread

My year card for this year is the Hanged Man, and at the beginning of the year I tried to focus on all the good things the Hanged Man has to offer – an opportunity for spiritual introspection, a chance to gain a new perspective… but really, the year so far has been nine months of procrastination, lack of motivation and stale, stagnant energy. But, I still have three months to turn things around and make the most of my Hanged Man year, so I thought I’d make a little spread to help me focus on what I need to do to pull myself out of this rut:

……………1……………
……………2……………
……3……5……4……
……………6……………

1. The Tau Cross – What are you bound to? What is keeping you in this stagnant situation?
2. Suspension – A goal, something you wish to achieve but are being held back from
3. The Ropes – What bad habits, patterns, behaviours etc. do you have to undo to release yourself?
4. A New Perspective – What internal thoughts, beliefs, emotions etc. do you have to change to release yourself?
5. Balance – How will these external and internal changes work together to lead you to your goal?
6. Freedom – Outcome; where will your release take you?

Any feedback is most welcome! Hope you find it useful - you could use this spread for any stagnant situation, not just when the Hanged Man appears as your year card

tarotbear

Good for you!

Sometimes using the 'search' can be very tricky, especially since many thread titles contain the word 'tarot' and the search engine goes crazy!

As with many 'new' things - if you want to give Querents a spread after determining their Year card - best to try a couple of 'practice sessions' first to see how things work together.