Divination Chest

GotH

Well thanks for the feedback Blue..

It fascinates me how it seems like everything is relative in some form or another. I think love is only real if you believe it to be. Same goes with evil which to me is the absence of love.

As far as a jack o' lantern, I think your question was "What you could do to be released from the 'cage'?"

Well... I believe these carved and lit up squashes were used to scare away evil spirits. The "key" to the "cage" is to use your inner light of love to scare the "evil" away from holding you captive.

Thanks for playing and best of luck in working the key.. You got this.

bluelagune

You are right on as always! Jack o Lantern was me taking this journey of discovery for myself. Ive had a lot of input from people on this site. Positive and negative. It made me realise that we all go through life's good and bad experiences but we all have a choice what we give back to the world. People fight each other with evil by exuding hate. Some like me just ignore it in hope it will go away on its own. But evil stays making us trapped in our little cages of resentment. Both produce no peace or light as you put it. The light is love and compassion. Thats the only thing that scares off evil.

Big hug dear Goth, thank you from the bottom of my heart to helping me find a key :)

GotH

The light is love and compassion. Thats the only thing that scares off evil.

Big hug dear Goth, thank you from the bottom of my heart to helping me find a key :)

:heart: :*

bluelagune

Knock, knock! :)

I have a puzzle that I cant solve. Can you help me with the key?

GotH

Sure what can I help you with?

I'm out of the house right now but will help you when I get home in a bit...

bluelagune

Sure what can I help you with?

I'm out of the ouse right now but will help you when I get home in a bit...

So I have bunch of crazy coworkers thats been trying to contact me. They are becoming desperate, I think sht finally hit the fan, because I got 5 text msgs today and three emails this week. I keep ignorring them as I have decided to not look back. They have caused me a lot of pain. Im thinking of going to police but I dont have any evidence. My religios friend sais that I should help them. Well the last time I did that it nearly killed me. So what advice do you see for me, something I can ponder on. :)

I bought a new set of cards Witches tarot, if you would like a reading, let me know and Ill pm you :)

GotH

So I have bunch of crazy coworkers thats been trying to contact me. They are becoming desperate, I think sht finally hit the fan, because I got 5 text msgs today and three emails this week. I keep ignorring them as I have decided to not look back. They have caused me a lot of pain. Im thinking of going to police but I dont have any evidence. My religios friend sais that I should help them. Well the last time I did that it nearly killed me. So what advice do you see for me, something I can ponder on. :)

I bought a new set of cards Witches tarot, if you would like a reading, let me know and Ill pm you :)

Can you PM with details about what the coworkers want from you or why they are contacting you in such a desperate manner?