Divination Chest

GotH

I am dealing with a lot of inner turmoil. Due to the situation I am dealing with - and a lot of other stuff has come up. I am a ball of nerves right now - and not sure which way to turn. I think because of my situation, my gifts may be blocked or not working properly. I know I have asked my pendulum some stuff about the situation - but it is not manifesting yet.

Yes, I could definitely feel the turmoil. Not knowing the circs, all I can say is it sounds like you'll have to turn to yourself in this situation and take care of business as best as you can. Maybe you just need to sort it all out and take one thing at a time. It also feels like all this stress is effecting your immunity system. Be sure to give yourself lots of care, put yourself first and give yourself a break. Don't rush things and tell yourself that it will all get better.

-Hugs-

GotH

For you I drew

Jera - beneficial outcomes for that which you are committed, but you must be patient, there are no quick results.

Wunjo - Joyous news accompanies energies previously blocked. There is a new clarity which may call for you to re-announce existing plans, ambitions, goals.

Nauthiz - to identify our shadow, resulting in weakness projected in others. Don't take this world personally.

Thurisaz - hasty decisions may cause regrets and make new problems. Do not be impulsive. Stop and think before acting.

Eihwaz - often announces a time of waiting, but through inconvenience and discomfort, growth is promoted.

You asked about your new work position. I am thinking that it may not be all that it you believe it to be, at first. If you respond rather than react and are aware that things are not personal, you will find that it was worth the wait.

I am usually pretty brief (sorry) - not sure if it is that I am under the weather - so can re-do one when I am feeling better. Which I think would be a wonderful idea.

I hope all goes well in your new position.

Thanks and no worries.. Take care of yourself..

Clovergirl

Yes, I could definitely feel the turmoil. Not knowing the circs, all I can say is it sounds like you'll have to turn to yourself in this situation and take care of business as best as you can. Maybe you just need to sort it all out and take one thing at a time. It also feels like all this stress is effecting your immunity system. Be sure to give yourself lots of care, put yourself first and give yourself a break. Don't rush things and tell yourself that it will all get better.

-Hugs-

I want to,thank you again. I am sorry if you felt the turmoil. I can explain situation, but would have to be PM. If you think it would help you in any way, I would do that, otherwise, will keep private. Thank you again.

GotH

I want to,thank you again. I am sorry if you felt the turmoil. I can explain situation, but would have to be PM. If you think it would help you in any way, I would do that, otherwise, will keep private. Thank you again.

You're welcome. No need to explain. As long as you feel it made sense to you in someway is all I needed to know..

Take care..

GotH

Would anyone like to try some divination practice today? I'll have this thread open today so let me know.

bluelagune

Hi :)

Need an advice how to get out of this cage? :)

GotH

Hi :)

Need an advice how to get out of this cage? :)

Welcome.. :)

The Encyclopedia of Magickal Ingredients

Jack-o'-Lantern

RULER: spirits of the dead

Type: vegetable

MAGICKAL FORM: carved

Pumpkins are hallowed and carved for Halloween, or the night of the Feast of the Dead, to honor the spirits of the deceased. The white candles burned within them shed light for the journeys of these departed souls. The carved-out faces are scary in order to ward off malevolent spirits.

Well, this makes me think of the Death Rx card I pulled for you in the other thread. Something that is *undead* or something dead that will not move on is the energy I'm picking up here. I don't know your situation so I can only really say that something is encouraged to move on but this energy feels really stubborn. To get out of the "cage" you will need to "scare" away whatever it is that is holding you in. Or perhaps you are paralyzed with fear and this is what is causing you to feel locked in. There does seem to be a darkness here but with the light of the candle, there is hope to send this dark energy free and away from you so that you may feel free again.

ETA: I keep thinking of the white candle in this passage from the book. I feel like a cleansing or purity is needed for assistance. Perhaps you need to focus on goodness and imagine a release from those that bind you..

I'm curious if any of this resonates at all?

My question is, what can you tell me about this vacation I'll be taking this summer? What do you see?

bluelagune

My question is, what can you tell me about this vacation I'll be taking this summer? What do you see?

7 of c.s/10 of swords/Knight of cups
Hidden: Sun

Is this someone said here on the forum? This does not look like it is even in plans yet. Its like looking at what you once wanted and your mind goes, oh my I totally forgot this one. Past relationship comes to mind, something you two were wanting to do as a ciuple but nothing was done and this person is no longer with you. This was your idea, you wanted to do this so why not do this vacation now? Who sais you cant go there by yourself?

Lost child comes to mind (dont know why this is here)....

I see a new love and younger guy. Boy he talks a lot. Wears his heart on his sleve, makes my heart all mushy and gigly.

Water, I want to say ocean but I can see the other side of it. Lake?

GotH

Feedback

Ooh you did tarot for the reading, I thought you mentioned something about a book. I've been told that tarot isn't "allowed" in the divination section.

Anyway, no I am planning a vacation this summer as it's been a long time since I've had one. This may be why you don't feel anything solid. I do intend to take one though so something will manifest. Interesting how you see ocean as I've been looking into cruises. I normally take road trips to lakes up north so that's something highly possible that I'll be doing as well. As far as a boy... I think I know who this could be but I pray he doesn't get lost! :eek: :( I really do hope I can make this vacation materialize..

Thanks for your reading..

bluelagune

Feedback

Ooh you did tarot for the reading, I thought you mentioned something about a book. I've been told that tarot isn't "allowed" in the divination section.

Anyway, no I am planning a vacation this summer as it's been a long time since I've had one. This may be why you don't feel anything solid. I do intend to take one though so something will manifest. Interesting how you see ocean as I've been looking into cruises. I normally take road trips to lakes up north so that's something highly possible that I'll be doing as well. As far as a boy... I think I know who this could be but I pray he doesn't get lost! :eek: :( I really do hope I can make this vacation materialize..

Thanks for your reading..

The fables are kinda lessons learned type of reading. Ill try a spread in a few weeks. :)

No there is a very young child in this... I thought maybe yours (8 months or 8 years?)

The knight of cups is legal age and he ll be attached to you like a tail. Enjoy :)