Penis Reader

star-lover

Yora said:
:p well i think it is possible, but i would only do this penis reading with a penis that i actually like. LOL

wouldn't that break your concetration from the reading lol

well theres plenty to chose from PMSL! not all of them look like chicken giblets or grumpy old men when at rest

oh is that the time? lunchtime, must dash!>>>>>>

psychic sue

ROfLMAO! This has to be a joke! Penis reader! I always think "if you've seen one, you've seen them all" LOL.

Netzach

psychic sue said:
I always think "if you've seen one, you've seen them all" LOL.

True . . . unless, of course, they've got traffic lights tattooed on them.

prudence

hmm, shades of the "dog pooh" thread from 2005...

well, penis reading.....:D

~I can imagine it going over well at parties...and most definitely at parties in which respectable men may lose their tutus.

oh, and those were good tips you gave, Lillie....(excuse the pun) ...yikes, that sounds like a rough time, getting one's penis tattooed. :bugeyed:

I thought there might be some pictures in this thread, for practice:)...but alas, no schlong photos. :( :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

Application to have Penis Read

1. Your name.
2. Pet Name for Penis?
3. Why?
4. Reason for having this reading?
5. Do you object to being handled while being read?
6. Any diseases you must share before being handled?
7. Any tatoos that may startle Reader within moments of reading?
8. Any tatoos that have gone wrong with "Mr Penis"?
9. Has anyone ever told you that an angry Penis isn't a happy Penis and why?
10. A family member to contact (in an unfortunate, joyful reading.)

If Uncircumsized, please tidy up before your reading. We insist you don't enjoy your reading with our Reader today. Everyone and everything must have its place. Spitting isn't allowed anytime during a reading.

Remember to make a donation to our "Wear a bib and be a happy Reader messy account. Accidents do happen."

Important Notations;
Please don't use any muscle movements and throwing your voice to make your Penis talk during a reading. This distracts our Readers. Some smiling is acceptable during a reading. Facial expressions, that doesn't express an intrest in an intellegent reading, & moaning are not acceptable.

Thank you,

Your Penis Reading Staff
Pun Intended:)

prudence

oh, oh, I just thought of the perfect venue for penis reading...

a Scottish kilt Festival.

Barbaras Ahajusts

ROTFLMAO, Prudence!
I deeply admire your train of thinking!

:D Barb

Netzach

Just thinking of all the recruits on whom I did routine medicals when I was with the Army. I could have been doing readings on the side and earning some dosh! And it would have made the medicals less boring!

Lillie

prudence said:
oh, oh, I just thought of the perfect venue for penis reading...

a Scottish kilt Festival.

How many budgies can you get up a Scotsmans kilt?

It depends on how big his perch is!!!

Oh lord, the old ones are the best, arn't they! (Jokes, not penis's!)

Elven

Bwahahaha!!!

I couldn't imagine the looks on some of the old ladies faces passing the cafe while I read some guys penis which he's flopped on the table - and on my purple silk cloth! *Excuuussse me!!! :bugeyed:

Maybe its more about reading the veins? :p

Blessings Elven x :p