The Transparent Oracle

silverwings94

Yea! Yea! Yea! doing cartwheels around the room.

Jewel

Sidhe-Ra said:
Also snuck some Faery lore and Under World tradition in there too - hee-hee!
Hmmmmmmmm .... something like the Transparent meet the Sidhe in all their natural chaotic beauty???? Perhaps if you can introduce the Sidhe in here some where it will help your publisher realize how badly they really want to publish it *LOL*.

Sounds wonderful. I am also one very drawn to the elemental aspects decks (both tarot and oracle), so I am very excited about this new oracle!

Congratulations Em!

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks everyone!

Yes, this Oracle is going to be distinctly Sidhe-ish around the ears. i was looking through some RJ Stewart stuff last night, and realised that a lot of what I'm planning is similar to some of the things he talks about, so it's going to be interesting!

I'm just waiting for some new pens, paper and a protractor and I'll be away...:)

Em xx

elvenstar

Woohoo! I like the sound of this very much, elements, directions, circles, spirals, timing, pointy earedness... Can't believe how long we'll have to wait for it.

How about a 'party' card where unicorns, ladybugs :heart:, and everyone else fits in? :D :party:

Sidhe-Ra

First two cards...

Okay, I've made a start. there may be more later today if I get chance.

Here we have the Web and the Gateway of self, both from the direction 'Within'. (I'd like to get a couple of cards from other directions done today, to see how they fit together...we'll see!)

Em xx

Attachments

• Web small.jpg
    Web small.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 179
  • GatewayofSelfsmall.jpg
    GatewayofSelfsmall.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 177
  • Web and Self small.jpg
    Web and Self small.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 170

thorhammer

Woohoo, first to see it!!! :D

Love the web, Em . . . but you said it was going to be Sidhe-ish . . . that's ET-ish!!! :laugh:

Can I request (humbly, with all respect) an image?

\m/ Kat

Sidhe-Ra

You can REQUEST whatever you like sweetie! But it's all planned out in me noggin already :)

What is your request?

Em xx

P.S. That's not the Sidhe card anyhoooo...

thorhammer

I just looooove those seven-fold one-way labyrinths . . . they make such evocative motifs . . . *bats eyelids hopefully* :D

Planned already you say? Wow, you're fast.

I'm so impressed with the quality of your pointilism :D (see what I did there? ;)) - it's simply beautiful :)

\m/ Kat

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Kat! :)

Nyeahhhh...I know what you mean about Labyrinths...I'll take it under consideration! xxx

Sidhe-Ra

I think I see what you're getting at about the ET thing...those aren't googly alien eyes, though, that's cheekbones meeting with eye brow-line thingies...it'll become a bit more clear later, I think...

Em xxx