Midnight Soul Cards & Discussion Area

Shalyn

I just found this thread again, and have to say I think the artwork is lovely. I have joined the FB page, just so that when this deck goes on sale, I can get it!

MidnightSoul

I have done now with The Seer (The Hermit), Judgement, and have begun the Cups. I still lack 2 MA, but I really needed a break and some fun, so the other morning I woke up with mermaids and waterlilies and dragonflies swimming in my minds eye. I wish I could post these cards here, attached to this thread, as in the past, but it appears my ability to post images has been removed somehow and for some reason, I don't know why.

You can still see the new cards though, as I also keep galleries of my cards on FACEBOOK and at Tarot Town. Take time especially to visit The Seer (The Hermit). She is a gift from my ally. His idea entirely, but I did the illustration.

To reach my galleries on FB, since I can't seem to post my images here, go here:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_137711302921360

rwcarter

Midnight Soul,

Only Subscribers can add attachments to their posts. I don't see the * by your username any more, so did your Subscription lapse?

Not being on Facebook, I can't see the image you put up there.

HTH,
Rodney

gregory

If you want to show them use an image hosting site like Photobucket ?

Kosjitov

Any chance a publisher has been found for this deck yet? It was going to be on my Xmas list.

nicky

any news yet on this deck - I know someone who NEEDS this

Kosjitov

*sigh* Bump. Because I really could use an update on this and I'm losing hope :( Anyone have a ray of sunshine for me?

VGimlet

Her facebook page is active. Not sure if she comes here often anymore.

rylla

I can't wait for this deck. Hope it will materialize.