Midnight Soul Cards & Discussion Area

HOLMES

so..

if i am correct in thinking that you are taking off all your future tarot card creations off atf and putting them on facebook?
which defeats the purpose of this thread.

MidnightSoul

Oh Holmes, what on earth makes you think I am taking my images off this thread? I am merely putting up a facebook page :)

Alta

Just to be clear. Latitude is allowed to tarot artists, both in this forum and in decks.

I looked at your FaceBook page Midnight Soul and was very impressed.

MidnightSoul

Thank you for visiting it Alta :) Since so many of my family and friends do not come here, but go to Facebook instead, I decided to make a page there, to supplement my work here :) I hope more than just you will come visit :)

HOLMES

ah as long as some get posted here now and then

I was worried that some card images we haven't seen yet, might mean that you were going to go the facebook route exclusively. I figure that since i been following the thread more or less as it went on, I had some investment in it, like time, and such.
(was more worried that the thread would die and no more images would be posted )

MidnightSoul

Holmes, some cards will only be seen there. That is my choice for my own personal reasons.

HOLMES

oh sure yes

that is great :).

after all some cards if i was creating a deck i would show only to my closest freinds til it was published.

just looking forward to seeing one or two here is all in the months til it is published.

MidnightSoul

Holmes, it may be a wait. I have some there though now that you have never seen, if you might enjoy seeing them, you are welcome to visit my facebook group :) It costs you nothing to go, not even joining ;p

MidnightSoul

Queens for a Day...

Lately I have been in deep seclusion whilst working on the royal court cards. Some have been done for a while, and others are in progress or just being visualized.

I finally finished all 4 Queens to my liking however, and so you can foresee what each "theme" of the Minor Arcana will hinge upon, I have decided to post them.

As always, questions, helpful commentary of an educational sort, opinions, and self expression are welcome.

Enter the Queens ;)

Attachments

• Queen-of-Swords.jpg
    Queen-of-Swords.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 109
  • Queen-of-Wands.jpg
    Queen-of-Wands.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 98
  • Queen-of-Pentacles.jpg
    Queen-of-Pentacles.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Queen-of-Cups.jpg
    Queen-of-Cups.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 90

Alta

Hi MidnightSoul,

I like the new queens a lot, very attractive. I especially like Athena's owl on the Queen of swords, and the Queen of cups nicely shows her more decadent side. :)