Update: Lux Ferous Tarot

Alta

Also interested in the LE. Wonderful art, so atmospheric.

FionaBenjamin

Thank you everyone. We are most definitely leaning towards self publishing and releasing the LE

Daylin

I love these!! I thought the Tower was especially striking.

FionaBenjamin

Our next card is The Star, featuring Oshun.

CasCanete

I'm really loving the color palettes you've chosen for each card. Are they digitally painted? I am just starting a deck of my own, and also painting my own illustrations for it. I was wondering if you have any advice for a new deck creator? Any obstacles you encountered, and how to prepare for them? And- how did you get publishers interested? Was it the magazine features?

Thank you!

Best,

Cassandra

truelighth

Lovely cards. I can't wait to see the whole deck published.

Onion Budgie

The artwork is beautiful and powerful. I very much like what I've seen of this deck so far.

Eyebright

Lovely artwork, count me in for the limited edition, you are very talented :)

FionaBenjamin

I'm really loving the color palettes you've chosen for each card. Are they digitally painted? I am just starting a deck of my own, and also painting my own illustrations for it. I was wondering if you have any advice for a new deck creator? Any obstacles you encountered, and how to prepare for them? And- how did you get publishers interested? Was it the magazine features?

Thank you!

Best,

Cassandra

The artist in collaborating with draws each card by hands adds color with Photoshop. I would say, you can never start marketing too early. I am constantly getting the artwork out there, whether through radio shows, magazines, word of mouth, etc. I got publishers interested by recommendation of artists and authors who have already published with them and friends helping me out.

You have to be very social and self market a lot. It's hard work

Thank you everyone for your kind words :)