A non-existant deck for discussion purposes only ....

tarotbear

Wheel

Sara Kaufman? Who's she?

Appearing in a very minor role in the movie she has a much larger role in the TV series as the delusional psycho-bitch ex-girlfriend of Ty who was told by a Canadian psychic that She & Ty are soul mates and would spend the rest of their lives together and have kids....Ty is gay.

Is that a wheel ... or a target?

Attachments

• SL 010 Wheel.jpg
    SL 010 Wheel.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 102

tarotbear

The Empress

LaVonda (nee: Ingram) DuPree - Niece to Sissy, and sister to Latrelle (2 posts down) and Brotherboy. Very Earthy type - will come to the aide of her friends even if it lands her in jail overnight and she has to wear her 'bar clothes' to church for a funeral the next day ....

Attachments

• SL 003 Empress.jpg
    SL 003 Empress.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 110

tarotbear

"The Queen of Country Music ...

...Miss Tammy Wynette!"

Tammy (TV show only - and played by her real-life daughter Georgette Jones) comes to Brotherboy in his hospital room to tell him she has chosen him to carry on her legacy.

Tammy is one of a set of four 'extra cards' = Too Much, Too Little, Too Late, and Tammy - who died much Too Soon.

Attachments

• SL 025 Too Soon.jpg
    SL 025 Too Soon.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 98

tarotbear

The Chariot

Latrelle (nee: Ingram) Williamson - married money to get away from her roots. Sister to LaVonda {Empress} and Brotherboy {Star} - whom she taught to 'play dress-up' and taught make-up skills to without knowing he would become a transvestite. Scared her only son Ty is gay, too ... no wonder she's living in her 'magazine-perfect' McMansion and addicted to prescription medications .....

Attachments

• SL 007 Chariot.jpg
    SL 007 Chariot.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 87

tarotbear

The Hermit

Poor Walker! The older gay guy who lives downstairs from Ty and tells Ty to live life to the fullest that you can and dies after two episodes - so Sara rents Walker's apartment so she can stalk Ty! Walker deserved a larger role in the piece as the mature gay balance Ty needed. Walker spent his life working at movie studios in Hollywood, and in his will left two of his most prized possessions to Ty - Marilyn Monroe's ukelele from 'Some Like It Hot' and Bette Davis' hairbrush from 'All About Eve.'

Attachments

• SL 009 Hermit.jpg
    SL 009 Hermit.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 101

tarotbear

Taking a deviation ...

I wanted to see how accurate the 'cut-copy-flip-paste' worked .... every non-existent deck needs a backing for its non-existent cards ... :D

Attachments

• SL Card Back.jpg
    SL Card Back.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 98

tarotbear

The Sun

Ethel is the unit clerk at the Mental Hospital and Brotherboy's biggest fan & confidant. She'll be there to say the right thing when Brotherboy want to kill himself because Tammy Wynette died, lock the doors to stop Bumper from trying to catch Brotherboy when he tries a jailbreak, or even bring in her instant camera to take incriminating shots of Bumper when he tries to blackmail Brotherboy.

Attachments

• SL 019 Sun.jpg
    SL 019 Sun.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 104

tarotbear

DAMN!

I lost one of my images - Noleta as Justice - and I was almost through with it - and it looked remarkably like the character! I have an icon where the file should be, but the file says it is empty ... ? If I had deleted it, there would be no icon .... ?

As a precaution I had been emailing them to myself - but this one was not finished ... so I have no choice but to start again - COMPLETELY ... day-am!

tarotbear

Death

Poor Peggy - the Matriarch of the whole crazy Ingram family - who knew she'd die tripping over G W Nethercott's false legs in the Galaxy Motel while they were having an affair. Although she is already dead for the duration of the movie, She is alive and kicking in the TV prequel made post-movie.

Who gets buried with their furs in the middle if a Texas summer when it's 108 degrees out?

Attachments

• SL 013 Death.jpg
    SL 013 Death.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 113

tarotbear

Justice

Quick! Before the file disappears again!

Noleta Nethercott - no wonder GW had an affair! No talents, no skills, can't stay on a diet (thank you for the pecan pie, Sissy!). GW wants to make love without his false legs on! What's a girl to do besides go to the Corner Stop for a drink and chips ... and two boxes of rat poison. Be wary of that 'Lady Smith' she carries - it's always loaded; I'd be more concerned about her 9-inch friend she bought at the 'Bedroom Boutique' hidden in an oven mitt.

What's that you say Juanita? GW is having an affair ... with my best friend's mother? I just made him his favorite sausage and Doritos with four-cheeses casserole for supper!

Attachments

• SL 011A Justice.jpg
    SL 011A Justice.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 104