Custom Lenormands

seven stars

I don't read Lenormand so it took a bit for me to even "get" this, & then there was that "duh" moment when I realized how easy this would be for me to do for people - of course I can do a custom Lenormand.

I'll put it up on Etsy maybe tonight when I get some graphics done, but still the discount for AT members - same $45 as the other 2 decks (except no extra charge for custom backs) (premium cardstock) - I know it's only 36 cards but I'm willing to customize the graphics for every single one of them any way your little heart desires & make them all look like they go together. You can get whatever kind of numbering system you want, you can get little playing card graphic on there, and if you don't happen to own a photo of a stork or a fox or something, I'll fill in the extra graphics you're missing. Or if you happen to have drawings or paintings you want to use I can work with that.

Here's a sample graphic of various styles but basically if you just tell me what you're wanting I'll work with ya. Like, if you want it soft & feminine or dark & grundgy or vintage looking, with or without borders, etc.

Sizes:

mini size 1.75 x 2.5
bridge size 2.25 x 3.5
Poker sie 2.5 x 3.5
Tarot size 2.75 x 4.75
Large size (Add $5 for larger size)

WHAT DO YOU THINK? Is it a good thing? What should we call this deck???? Definitely nothing with Bastard in it since that seemed to freak some people out a lil....

Attachments

• Lenormand Combo Pack.jpg
    Lenormand Combo Pack.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 333
  • Lenormand Combo 2.jpg
    Lenormand Combo 2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 276
  • sizes.jpg
    sizes.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 254

kalliope

I think this is a great idea! I may someday find images I'd like to use, but I have no knowledge about photo manipulation software, so I'd never attempt my own deck. This would be a perfect solution for people like me. :)

I also love the size options, especially the bridge (vs poker). Better for Lenormands, I think. And of course minis are awesome.

delizt

oh wow! this sounds wonderful!!!

tarotbear

You know, seven stars - you are just freakin' AMAZING! :heart:

MoonGypsy

You know, seven stars - you are just freakin' AMAZING! :heart:

It is sooooo True, tb! :D Her creativity is jaw dropping! i am glad she is getting all the kudos she so deserves! :D

seven stars

I'm bein told it might be better for you guys if I have a more finished product with all the photos in place & offered it for sale that way with the option of substituting a few of your images - that be better? I can definitely do that, I just figured people might want to be more involved with the whole creating process & just tell me what they want.

I also happened upon the scans of a very old German deck if there's any interest in a vintage looking Lenormand.

delizt

yes I'm interested in vintage looking ones...

seven stars

Imma pm ya