3 of Pentacles in relation to communication?

MissCW

Hi everyone,

I would like your take on 3 of Pentacles in relation to a communication problem and/or an emotional situation?

My two sisters are not talking at the moment, and one sister wants to end the trouble. I asked for her what would happen if she contacted my other sister.

I drew Three of Pentacles, Eight of Swords and the Empress. (Gilded)

I understand most of this result - with the Empress appearing with the Eight of Swords, I see one of my sisters as not wanting to end the rift, because the row was to do with a child (she is the mother)and this fits quite well. She wants to stay closed.

But I don't see where the 3 of Pentacles comes in. I get this quite a bit for all different types of emotional and/or communication questions and I never get what it is trying to say.

Has anyone got any thoughts what it could mean here?

Sulis

That it's going to take teamwork - ie imput from both of these people to sort this out.
The three of Coins also suggests that they already have a good, solid foundation to their relationship - there is something there to build on but it will take work and commitment from both of them to get this sorted.

MissCW

Thank you Sulis! That makes perfect sense.

The Gilded deck just shows one man working alone in his forge so I was missing that one completely.

Thanks again.

Sulis

MissCW said:
The Gilded deck just shows one man working alone in his forge so I was missing that one completely.

Yes I see what you mean.

Think of 3 Pentacles or coins - the 2 come together to make something new - with 2 people I think that 2 of the coins represent those 2 people whilst the third represents the relationship that is possible between them - a relationship is a real thing so could be represented by the third coin.

Take a look at the TdM image to illustrate what I'm saying.

Attachments

• 3 Deniers.jpg
    3 Deniers.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 2,120