What's the Postman Bringing You? 2010 Part 2

BlueRosary

I am waiting for The Thoth Tarot (I’m hoping I ordered the larger deck, but I’m not sure), The Crowley Tarot: The Handbook to the Cards and The Thoth Companion.

morticia monroe

Silver Era is on it's way. :)

zan_chan

Navigators of the Mystic SEA deck/book set arrived today. What a gorgeous book! Can't wait to dig into that. Will this be the book to get me past my loathing of non-historical tarot? I douuuuubt it :laugh:

The set came with a weird fold-out poster explaining the celtic cross and illustrated, I'm guessing, by Mary Hanson Roberts. Huh.

Debra

Egorov tarot cards. They get good reviews! I have a vague inclination to trim them. Or maybe not.

roppo

Rider Tarot Deluxe and a Unfamiliar RWS. They will arrive in a few days. I'm waiting.

Wendywu

I ordered a Druid Plant Oracle; I don't tend to use oracles but I love the images and if it's as beautiful as the Druid Animal Oracle I shall be delighted.

Oh yes - and an old 1JJ. I passed mine on a few months back and miss it, in an odd kind of way, so I bought another early 1970's edition.

OctoberGwen

I have a Green Man oracle coming from a trade with emmsma, and also my first Sulis bag is on its way. :)

kmartin60

I found a "Dragon Tarot" deck on ebay which should be here SOON! :)

Professor X

On Wednesday I got my first Thoth deck in the mail.

A gift from another person. :)

Manda

Yesterday brought me the Transparent Oracle, which is so much fun, New Orleans Voodoo Tarot, the Vampires Tarot of Eternal Night kit, and some books - Numerology and the Divine Triangle by Faith Javane and Dusty Bunker, Tarot Tips by Ruth Ann Amberstone and Wald Amberstone, and Taking Up the Runes by Diana L. Paxson.