xmas faery ritual

a_shikhs

Hey does anyone do any faery rituals or anything during xmas time?? i always associate xmas time with faeries.. So i thought i'd ask....

Alissa

I don't do any rituals myself, but it's a recorded fact that fairies love presents. Perhaps a bit of cream, or something sweet that's left out for Christmas Eve for the wee folk would reap sweet things for you as well!

Hope you find some more ideas too, very cool.

WhiteRaven

I've also heard of leaving a small bowl of milk or cream out for the Faeries to enjoy.

CandyApple

I use cake sprinkles myself. They are easy to get colorful and sometimes sparkly. LOL

Simone

I don't do any rituals, Christmas or not ;) but I thought I might tell you what i read somewhere:

There are times in the day and in the year apparently, where fairies are more present than at others.

In the day that would be dawn and dusk, as well as midnight and noon (sounds like the 4 cornerstones to me) - although not every fairy has the same time of the day.

It's the same in the year - most big "holdidays" as well as solstices and other "pagan" cornerstones of the year are fairy days.

Those who want can leave them little presents in the form of sweets or milk.

Have fun!

a_shikhs

Thank you for your replies. I had kept a few treats for the faeries this halloween. And a friend of mine and me had made loads of shiny bracelets and trinkets for them too as gifts. We had made a beautiful faery basket and had filled it with bracelets, and small heart shaped candles.. I had read somewhere that they love shiny and sparkly things..