Faeries Seekers: Signup ~Dec 16th - Jan 6th~

WhiteRaven

Time once again to sign up for the next round.
I'm going to post some guidelines that I have borrowed from the COS group to help things run smoothly. :)

Guidelines

1. Full Feedback is required

2. You have the choice of using the "Spread of the Week" or you may use a Min. 3 card spread. Which ever you and your partner may decide on.

3. Partners, please PM each other to decide who opens the thread for the week in question. This will avoid having "double" threads for the same pair of Seekers...

4. If for some reason you are unable to do the reading, please contact your partner and myself as soon as you are aware of this. This way, I can make arrangements so that the other person can still receive a reading.

5. Have fun! :)

~The Spread of the Week will follow in the next post.......~

WhiteRaven

~A Walk in the Woods~
Created by Azarial

(This is supposed to look like a winding path.)

1. Stepping out into the crisp Autumn air, you go for a walk in the woods. This is where you are starting from.

2. As you walk down this path, you hear a twig cracking in the brush. These are the fears you will encounter.

3. So you wrap your shawl tightly around you, and grasp it tightly as you quicken your pace. This is that which you will find comfort in.

4. Off in the distance you see a deer with it's fawn crossing appearing in your path. This is what you don't expect.

5. A wise owl swoops above your head and lands on a far up branch. This is what you will learn along this path.

6. As you reach the end of your journey, you ponder all that has happened and what has resulted. This is the outcome of your journey.

Please sign up if you wish to play this week! :)

CandyApple

ooooooo Me again please!

Alta

I'll sign up this round.

Edited later (see below): Sorry, I'll be back in the circle in January.

Annabelle

What a charming spread! Count me in! :)

sagewriter

As always, I'm in :)

gorgeousbutterfly

i'm up :)

faunabay

I'll try it again. This is fun! :)

Alta

Sorry, I love this Circle but I just won't be able to handle it this timeframe. I have to withdraw.

WhiteRaven

Due to the holiday season and all the hustle and bustle that's beginning ....this round will be extended to January 6th, 2006.

Happy Holidays to you all!!!!
:)