Food Inspiration Tarot - work in progress...

jumptothemoonyea

thank you OceanBeauty, good advices

attaching Hermit #2 for your contemplation, did photo myself just 15 min ago, from last piece of bread... :) , this hermit, though turning from us, sharing his light more openly

Please, take a look...

Hermit #2

jumptothemoonyea

Oh, Moongold, just missed your post by a minute... I was just redoing the Hermit, may need to change a few times, until it will be okay :)

MeeWah

Jump: Not read through this thread yet but must compliment the concept, especially after viewing those cards.

Took one look at The Sun & *love* it! & the title is surely inspired, too!

Good take on The Moon; ditto The Tower (fond of Tower cards).

Like the representation of The Hermit as a multi-grain piece of bread with a dollop of butter. That it appears rather spartan appropriate & corresponds. The Hermit's appearance belies the wealth of knowledge & means carried within him. The richness of butter suggestive of the like rich wisdom; also the light of his lantern.

*Do* keep on with this as your renditions alone provide much food for thought!

MeeWah

Jump: Just saw The Hermit #2. Wow--now that looks more like The Hermit & the position of that spark of light is great!

Too bad about that dollop of butter (pay me no mind--I like the way it looked).

Moongold

jumptothemoonyea said:
Oh, Moongold, just missed your post by a minute... I was just redoing the Hermit, may need to change a few times, until it will be okay :)
Jump ~

They say cooking and food preparation is a process and I am enjoying every minute of it. Thank you for sharing with us.

I think, like MeeWah, I do like the idea of a dollop of butter on bread. Just couldn't see it properly.

There is a Beer Tarot as well which is hilarious as well as very readable. Have you seen this one?

souljourney

I'm loving this deck the more I see of it.
I like the piece of bread in the second one, but still feel like something is missing...
SJ

jumptothemoonyea

MeeWah - thank you, dollop of butter is gone from the Hermit #2 :), maybe I'll keep 2 Hermits in the deck :D, they will not be so lonely...

Moongold - thank you for your comments, no I did not see the Beer Tarot yet, lots of things to learn still

souljourney - thanks for your support, you gonna make me work hard,do you? Hermit #3? I know what's missing - an isolated water spring, by which our Hermit meditates and drinks from during his meals of old pieces of bread...

Rosanne

Thats the one/ no Two

Absolutely love Hermit 2. Great effort and the light is great also.

jumptothemoonyea

Thank you Rosanne

The next card is Ace of Wands - pure primordial power exploding on it's unstoppable vertical movement to the sun

it was so obvious, I could not resist :)

Ace of Wands

Moongold

I love it!

A little bit of butter and garlic wouldbe great too.