Midnight Masquerade Minors

Owl Song

Chronata, these are just spectacular. I've been a quiet admirer of you work for some time. I love your new suit names; they work brilliantly from a symbolic standpoint and match the atmosphere of your deck.

Starlily

Simone

Whoa!

more, more....!

:D wonderful.... (and i have no more words...)

Ankou

Don't mean to be a devil here })

Buttt...

Was just looking at your beautiful cards AGAIN...
and wondered, if the ace has the moon and a candle, wouldn't that make it a duce?

:D :D

Love and Light,

Ankou

temperlyne

Chronata congratulations on re-finding your inspiration!
I love the more intimate feel of these minors compared to the majors.
I'm looking forward to seeing the other cards come alive with your unique style, keep it up!

Feisty Kat

I'm glad to get to see these! Luckily I haven't had to wait as long as some! I like the 3 of light...there is so much to draw the eye. I loved detailed cards.
Personally I have no problem with changing names on cards...now if I could just get everyone to associate fire with swords and air with wands...
<grin>

B*B--Feisty Kat

Myrrha

This deck is utterly wonderful! Great ideas for the minors. Mirrors, reflecting pools, light, blades, jewels, all soulful and beautiful things with natural rather than intellectual symbolism. Seems like this deck will speak right to the heart.

--Myrrha

Chronata

Thank You...Ros, Wolfy, Yaraluna, laluce, Emeraldgirl, Starlily, Simone, feisty, temperlyne, & Myrrah!!!

Ankou...well...there is actually um...a trice? :) The moon , the candle and the little glowy pyramid are all giving off light!

Yaraluna...thanks so much for all the support you have given me...and I hope to see your deck soon as well!

The paintings are done on 5 1/2 by 9 1/2 sized board. I scan them into my computer at 300 dpi..then usually change the size in order to post them here. Then I scan them a second time at 600 dpi and store them at maximum size and quality for the actual prints.

wizzle...I know you mentioned the idea behind putting a copyright protection on the images...but right now, they at such low resolution that they are practically useless to anyone.
and honestly...if someone wants to use an image...I would be quite honored!
If more people saw and appreciated the art...that would make me feel pretty cool.
I don't think I have to worry so much about stealing images anyway...because unlike digital art that may only exist on a harddrive...I have all the original paintings if I ever need to prove that the work is mine!

And here's where I say...it's gonna be a while before any more minors...:(

Because I have a serious backlog of other things to create.

I would love to say that getting out of the block was easy....but those two cards were extrememly difficult to do after not painting for a couple of months.

I am hoping it gets easier again!

keep checking this thread...as I do intend to work on more cards as time allows!

And thanks again for all your kind words, everyone!

lark

Love them!
Don't hurry!
Take your time.

I also had the same thought on the 3 of Light that the lanterns needed to be better lite from within.

MareSaturni

Lovely deck! If it was published, i'd surely buy it!
Hope to see the new minors soon.

I'm in love! I love masquerade-things...and masks. I have many masks. This deck is my dream-deck, you know? ;)

Love

Yuko

M-Press

Owou!

I have forgotten that you planned to do minors as well... Somehow, your majors alone definitely celebrated and showed the party quite well!!!

It will be a BLAST now then!!!!
:)