Midnight Masquerade Minors

Chronata

Hi Celice. Thanks!

It's always easier to PM me here, then Email me, because sometimes the emails get lost!

My plan is to work on more minors this year. I really need to. The deck is calling me to! The dancers won't wait....

There was a possibility of more Majors Only decks being printed, but I don't know where that stands at the moment.

Celice

Thanks for the reply! I'm sure you're very busy, but I've absolutely fallen in love with this deck and would love to see another majors only edition! I wish I'd been around for the first one!

WolfyJames

Chronata said:
My plan is to work on more minors this year. I really need to. The deck is calling me to! The dancers won't wait...

Glad to hear some news about the minors. After the All Hallows Tarot, the Midnight Mascarade is your other deck I'm dying to put hands on, on the full deck of course, minors included! I'm really already happy to own the All Hallows Tarot but my happiness would be complete with the Midnight Mascarade. I'm really looking forward to see more of the minors and I wonder if you'll pick again Tarot Connection as publishers. I like very much the quality of the All Hallows Tarot and I've heard they're publishing as well your Minute Tarot. Leisa was also very nice to deal with.

Well Chronata, I wish you a full year filled with creativity and time to work on the Midnight Mascarade minors :).

AmethystEyes

It's beautiful, I hope you do finish those minors :D

Alta

She only has intermittent internet connection I believe.

Chronata

Yeah, I hope so too! :)