Viking Lenormand

Harmony Rose

You've done a great job and I am elated to find a Norse/Viking deck :)

Harmony Rose

Awesome, Shadowlynx! This will be my first Lenormand deck.

Ica'rus

Thanks for the suggestion, Harmony Rose! :) I'm going to have a look and see if I can get a bag with one of my card image printed on it.

EDIT: Well... I did find a nice coin bag that can have a logo, front and back, so I chose the ship card and the vegvisir (back design). I'll let you all know when Printer Studio has approved the design and published it. Again... Thanks for the suggestion, Harmony Rose. :)

It would be great if you could share that link in here whenever you get this approved. I think I would like to get a bag as well! PrinterStudio just said that the deck has been shipped! Excited to get it.

Shadowlynx

Thanks everyone! I'm still awaiting the approval from Printer Studio for the bag design. I will let y'all know the minute it gets published. Also, I wanted to let you know that I have amended the link in one of my previous post. If you'd like to learn about my journey in creating the Viking Lenormand deck, you can do so by visiting the following link. http://vikinglenormand.blogspot.com.au/ I thought it would be of interest to any of you who have questions in regards to certain cards (such as the Coffin and Garden) and why I have chosen to represent them in such a way. :)

Ica'rus

Very cool bag! Thanks for providing a link!

magpie9

My copy has been shipped, waiting breathlessly for it's arrival. Loved your blog, beautiful work....and about time for a Norse deck!

Shadowlynx

Thank you so much for all the lovely feedback, everyone! :) I am just stoked by all the support I've been getting for this little project of mine.

crystaleagle

Just recv'd my copy! I'm loving it. I gave it a little smudging and did a daily draw. It was spot on. (Unfortunately, I did recv a trblsome letter re: a contract and finances.) The cards were very precise. The images are wonderful and a joy to work with. I would recommend to anyone who likes the images. Thank you for your great work!

Shadowlynx

Yay! :D I'm so glad you love the deck, Crystaleagle! **does a happy little dance**