The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

Inana

Mmmmh... I want page of pentacles too! :D

Guiding Cauldron

ok, of my head I have a picture but you all deciede what card its good for please :) Maybe a pentacle? If I have to draw this it wont look that good but ill give it a go lol.

Humm maybe ill think some more and see what i can come up with.

Attachments

• christmas stocking mouse.jpg
    christmas stocking mouse.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 80

Aerin

two of swords please

I have an idea.

Feretian

Guiding Cauldron said:
ok, of my head I have a picture but you all deciede what card its good for please :) Maybe a pentacle? If I have to draw this it wont look that good but ill give it a go lol.

Humm maybe ill think some more and see what i can come up with.
nine of pentacles. or the Queen. :)

gregory

These cards aren't going to be IDENTICAL - let's face it. She says, having redrawn hers allegedly identically several times now.... Does anyone care ? Hope not....

ETA I only own 3 sharpies.... I am thinking black and white here....?

gregory

I have just had a reply from one of the Big Names I PMd this morning.... Wheee.... I THINK we have one on the way ! (most have not been on line today.)

gregory

Someone I PMd has made me stop and think. (a rare event, it's true....)

It is a bit daft to send an SAE innit - costs each of us MORE in the end and clogs the postal system - would it not be better to PM you (Squilla - sorry, I mean Feretian })) our snail addies and you send the cards; we send cash, paypal or stamps when we return the cards ???? We can be trusted to do that, I hope ?

minrice

If the 4 Swords and the 7 Cups cards are still available I will take them Feretain! This is exciting, and I'm glad that we have a general theme to work with! No matter what everyone does the deck will still be cohesive I think!

All Is One

Yay, Minrice! Good to see you!

Sebavin

Feretian said:
Sebavin, take the wheel!

(what does "cheesed" mean?)

Ravenswing, you are Strength.

There will be lots left over, I'm sure. I'll be bugging everyone later to take up more or to do doubles of their chosen card.

And of course, you may trade among yourselves!
I was just trying to think of a mousy way to say I was excited. I'll sit down with the Wheel later and see what I come up with. Thanks for letting me be a part of the project :).