AQUARIAN TAROT...Borderless...Pocket...Tin

staticfuzz

Submitted a request through their website, would LOVE to see this!!

greatdane

:) StaticFuzz

I can't wait til they check their ems on Monday!

Richard

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but it might take a bit of work to produce a borderless Aquarian, since the images are not all the same size (as I discovered to my horror when trying to trim one). It might be more practical just to reduce the size of a regular deck, borders and all.

greatdane

NOOO Richard! Borders...bad...big images...gooood

These old eyes need the images as large as possible and I don't need borders. I DO get what you're saying, but I HAVE GREAT FAITH in US GAMES to make this happen :)). HENCE the title....Aquarian...BORDERLESS. I honestly wouldn't want a pocket if it meant shrinking the images much. The style and colors of the Aquarian don't lend it to be reduced a lot and still maintain clarity. Just losing the borders would allow the images to still pop.

I know what you mean, I know it will take some adjusting, I have the original, but I WANT a borderless to allow the biggest images as possible. THAT is part of the point to me, not just having a smaller deck, but to keep the images as large as poss as I'm sure others want as well, from what I'm reading.

It's the easier shuffle for us with smaller hands and the ability to see the images clearly. And I want the borders all gone. I'm a tenacious Crone :)). And this is for my 65th bd, ok, in MY mind it's for my 65th bd, others can consider it for their bd :)

staticfuzz

I think especially with all the technology available today, getting them to adjust for the size should be fairly straightforward. It's a lot harder (impossible) on our user-end when borders aren't all the same size, but if they want to do this project I can't see that it would be too much extra work for them to adjust it for borderless as long as they've got high quality images to work with.

greatdane

:)) Staticfuzz

My feelings exactly. I mean the whole point is getting the best of both worlds, a smaller deck, but images that are as large as possible. Otherwise, there would be no point for me to have it. I am not a hi tech person, but US GAMES certainly has the resources to be able to do this, I'm sure. And, for one, can't wait! :)

greatdane

For Any Who Would like to see THIS deck in a borderless pocket tin....

and haven't sent US GAMES an em yet (for them to have waiting for them in the morning :)
HERE'S THE EMAIL and there's even a handy dandy box for you to put your message when you click on the link!
http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?s...us&mode=update

greatdane

Thanks to All who Want this deck and took the time to Post :)

If I hear anything back from US Games this week, I will add to this thread.

greatdane

Some hopeful news.....

I got this from US GAMES TODAY in my em:

Good news
Stuart Kaplan does like the idea of Aquarian in a Tin.
But as I said there are quite a few projects head of it. So thanks for your patience!

Madame Squee

Yay! That's wonderful news! You did it, greatdane!!!!