AQUARIAN TAROT...Borderless...Pocket...Tin

McFaire

Many people are not as comfortable with words and writing as some of us who are more verbose at the fingertips! :) Besides, people are free to write whatever they want regardless.

If you want to convince them that the Aquarian should be the next tin, ahead of any other tins that may have been requested by equally sincere customers, you would do well to have as many customers requesting it as possible.

It doesn't matter if the message is canned. What matters is the number of customers who want to buy the product.

McFaire

I know companies appreciate and take personal notes much more seriously, but I get McFaire's suggestion as it is more convenient.

It's just when one really wants something, ten personal messages beat a hundred canned ones.

The thing is, greatdane, how badly a few customers want it is not going to be the decision factor for USG in prioritizing which tin to do next (however much they appreciate the sincerity). Generating more messages is not about convenience to us, the potential customer, it's about letting USG know of the masses of customers who are clamoring to purchase that lovely new Aquarian tin, which many more customers are asking for than the ______ tin which they were thinking of doing next.:)

But I must apologize for sort of hijacking your thread! You should do what you think is best. :)

greatdane

If you wish to do a message, please feel free to, McFaire.

US GAMES has already said they're interested, which was the whole point of me starting this thread, and now I'm just going to let it go unless I get more news from US GAMES and then I will post that.

I would encourage people to keep clicking and emailing US GAMES and if you wish to do a message for them to click, I think that's fine.
http://www.usgamesinc.com/help.php?s...us&mode=update

greatdane

I PROMISED to pass along anything I get from US GAMES

This was in my email this morning from their wonderful marketing dept. and I emd back and promised to share:

PS PLEASE thank all the folks who wrote to us. I tried to answer every email but I had very full plate yesterday so I probably missed a few.
I will hop into AT later but in the meantime please let folks know how much it means to us to have such wonderful support in the tarot community

Madame Squee

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but it might take a bit of work to produce a borderless Aquarian, since the images are not all the same size (as I discovered to my horror when trying to trim one). It might be more practical just to reduce the size of a regular deck, borders and all.

I am looking at my Aquarian cards, and I see what you're saying about the size difference between the majors and minors. However, I feel certain that USG can deal with this issue without resorting to a wide, white border on a pocket-size edition. I bet they have their ways. })

At least I hope so, because one of the primary reasons I love the new pocket Morgan Greer is because the size of the image is large enough to be comfortable to read with. A tiny Aquarian image surrounded by the original wide, white border isn't something I'd be interested in -- even if it comes in a tin. :bugeyed:

Luckily, I have complete confidence in USGames to come up with a way to produce large, borderless Aquarian Tarot card images in a pocket-size deck and deliver them in a tin!!! Count on it. They have mad skills over there. :thumbsup:

greatdane

SO TRUE, MADAME SQUEE!! AND

If you saw my post below yours, they are reading our emails like crazy :))). They DO take our input very seriously.

FaintlyMacabre

I asked

What a good idea! I wrote and requested it. I think the USG Aquarian in French was one of my first decks and I still have it and use it at times. I don't think I could replace it.

I love tins.

greatdane

YAY FaintlyMacabre!

Well, judging from the em I got from USG and posted below today, they obviously DO appreciate and respect our opinion. So I am glad you wrote and requested it as well.

I think it would be so fabulous. It's such a classic.

greatdane

Got this in my email from US GAMES

Aquarian tarot is for sure.

YAY, ATERS! WE DID IT! There isn't a set date, but at least we know it will be coming!

MissChiff

Aquarian tarot is for sure.

YAY, ATERS! WE DID IT! There isn't a set date, but at least we know it will be coming!

Damn GD you sure are a pit bull when you want something!! You go girl!!