Insectorum Divinorum

Tarot Orat

Ladybugs have a card! It's called "Symbiosis"!!! :)
I have a few "favorite" invertebrates (tailless whip scorpions, Pachyrrhynchus, millipedes) but I don't know that much more about one group than another. Microcosmic life is, indeed, truly remarkable. I love it when I can change someone mind about bugs from "eew" to "oooooh"

I noticed that - Coccinella bipunctata, it looks like. Not a species commonly seen in artwork, C. septempunctata gets all the love, lol. So I'm happy to see something a bit different :)

Some of my other favorites are tiger moths (World's Cutest Caterpillars!), click beetles, tree crickets, paper wasps, and jumping spiders. I also know quite a bit about aphids because they're primo lady beetle chow - I rear lady beetle larvae and they eat a LOT!

Changing from "eeew" to "oohhh" is always so rewarding. I think your gorgeous deck will create some new converts :)

Tarot Orat

Just bought it! And I can't wait!!!! :)

Tarot Orat

It's here! And I love it! The images are complex and detailed but still read well at the small card size, and it's so rich in nature symbolism that really ties in well to the qualities of the critters themselves. I haven't had time to go over every card with the booklet, but what I've read so far is great. I'm really happy with this deck - thank you, silentcitadel! :)

desertrat

Jealous! I wanted to purchase this but I can no longer find it on Etsy. :(

Dusk Till Dawn

I would be definately interested in this, but nowhere to be found?

BodhiSeed

Jealous! I wanted to purchase this but I can no longer find it on Etsy. :(

She must have just run out; there seem to be some listed on Etsy now. :)

I plan on using this oracle next week on my blog paired with the Da Vinci Enigma. Looking forward to getting acquainted with the bugs. :D

Onion Budgie

I have this deck, and I love it. :) I just did a one-card pull on a thread over at the Oracle Games section of this forum, and the card I pulled was uncannily accurate to the question asked.

silentcitadel, your YouTube vids are awesome, btw. I've been a subscriber to you there for a while now. <3