The Transparent Tarot

Sidhe-Ra

Thanks Bee and G.C.! :)

Em xx

Marli

Ordering through Amazon

I had actually pre-ordered this deck before I found this thread and while I am a newbie to the site, I'm not to ordering through Amazon, and I can honestly say, if you're not based in the US, then for a special deck like this, their basically you're only option, and to date I have never had any major issues with them ***knock wood***.

I am sooo glad I read through this whole thread tonight, I was becoming addicted to seeing the images progress. And now am more excited than ever to get it!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you Marli!

So long as there's no problems from the publishers or printers, and the deck is out on time, then Amazon should be fine. The only issue I've ever had with them has been recently when my pre-order for Deviant Moon was cancelled due to it's extremely late release. It's not such a big deal- I'll be able to get it eventually!

Thanks for all your generous feedback!

Blessings,

Em xx

Skimo

In fact I hadn't seen all the cards that I had already added the Transparent tarot to my wishlist, with the hope of seing the Sidhe published too.

I have done a review of the thread and I really love all the cards and the concept, so my preorder is done and I look forward seeing it for real!

Thank you for creating two really great tarots!

All Is One

I'm going to pre-order the Transparent Tarot deck...I came to this thread from the Amazon order page. I'm excited about the possibilities of being able to layer the cards and create multiple meanings with purely intuitive interpretations. New concepts are hard to find...can't wait!

Sidhe-Ra

Thank you so much, Skimo and All is One!( Is that a clever way of saying Alison?)

Many Blessings,

Em xx

All Is One

Ha! Emily, I wish I was actually that clever. I'd love to take credit for that. All is One is what my mother told me Alison meant when I was little. When I grew up and looked it up in books, it said simply "derived from Alice, meaning truth." Allison is sort of a family inheritance. My Grandmother's maiden name was Allison and my mother's middle name.

(Wow...why don't I just write my autobiography here on this thread? lol)

inanna_tarot

well now when i see you post all is one I'll think of your family connection right in the post. amazing! Maybe your becoming more 'transparent' on here?
HAHAHA

Just looked on amazon and the publication date is oct10th. I've got people dying to see the deck when I buy it. Its such a fabulous concept and I cant wait to try reading with it :D

All Is One

October seems years away. I know I said somewhere else on AT very recently that instant gratification is highly overrated.

I lied.

rwcarter

All Is One said:
October seems years away. I know I said somewhere else on AT very recently that instant gratification is highly over-rated.

I lied.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When it comes to this particular deck, I couldn't agree with you more!

Rodney