Deck of the Month: FEBRUARY

conurelover

Thank you Merissa!

I need help studying the majors of the Sola Busca. I am not sure if I will continue it into March or not.

But thanks again Merissa for doing this! :)

La Force

Well, this month kinda fell flat on it's face :D

I began with the hidden Realm Tarot, (the deck told me it wasn't yet our time to be together, I may not be ready to work with the Faeries as of yet. So the I goto into the Grail Tarot Minors, using the Picatrix meanings, had a blast, even started drawing up a deck, following the Picatrix meanings, however this may not fly :( or go any where, Oh well I had fun, while it lasted.

I'm happy that through this month, I picked up drawing again after many years of not. I am able to draw outline, but the shading, well, hmmm, not going good, I wreaked my first outline drawing, have to redraw it, or find another solution, like go digital, then I can screw up as much as I want, and only have to click on "undo". Therefore the rest of my work doesnt end up in the trash.

merissa_88

I need help studying the majors of the Sola Busca. I am not sure if I will continue it into March or not.

But thanks again Merissa for doing this! :)

You are welcome! I've enjoyed reading your posts. :)

merissa_88

Well, this month kinda fell flat on it's face :D

I'm happy that through this month, I picked up drawing again after many years of not. I am able to draw outline, but the shading, well, hmmm, not going good, I wreaked my first outline drawing, have to redraw it, or find another solution, like go digital, then I can screw up as much as I want, and only have to click on "undo". Therefore the rest of my work doesnt end up in the trash.

This is fantastic! Hope you share some of them, if you haven't already.