Deck of the Month: FEBRUARY

merissa_88

Hi everyone!

Theme TBA (if anyone has an idea, let me know)

Please feel free to join me and I'll add your name, deck, and "project" for the month!

Feel free to post readings in this forum: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=195268

WELCOME!

Please post a comment to include the deck or decks you will be focusing on this month (feel free to join in at any point in the month).

Please feel free to post any questions, comments, concerns and advice inquiries in this thread. It belongs to all of us!

Most importantly, have fun!

*** WHEN POSTING ABOUT YOUR DECKS IN THIS THREAD PLEASE POST THE NAME OF YOUR DECK(S) THAT YOU ARE USING ON THE "TITLE" LINE FOR EASY REFERENCE***

Rhiamon: Crystal Visions
conurelover: Sola Busca and study group of card symbolism
kduphily: Celtic Dragon Tarot
merissa_88: Kalevala Tarot and reading the Kalevala, also Shaman Oracle
Lil Red: Victorian Romantic Tarot
La Force: Grail Tarot and pips study based on Paul Huson book
Mi-Shell:Ironwing Tarot and A'HA Oracle
Eyebright: Deirdre of the Sorrows
Winterchild: Comparative tarot atudy of 1-10 Trumps and Minor cards with 4 decks

Rhiamon

Crystal Visions

me please....Crystal Visions :)

conurelover

Sola Busca Tarot by Wolfgang Mayer

I am continuing with this deck this month. I am still working on the Suit of Swords and then I can begin the bizarre Majors. (The only one I recognize is the Fool.)

merissa_88

Welcome Rhiamon and conurelover! Thanks for signing up this month. :)

kduphily

Celtic Dragon Deck

Hi, I am going to be studying my Celtic Dragon deck. I just got it over the weekend and figured this would be a great opportunity to stay on track...maybe lol

Kriz

Lil Red

Victorian Romantic Tarot

I'll like to join in the fun with my VR tarot.

merissa_88

Welcome Lil Red and kduphily! :)

I'm reading The Kalevala and working with the Kalevala Tarot. I love this deck and am looking forward to a month with it.

conurelover

I'm reading The Kalevala and working with the Kalevala Tarot. I love this deck and am looking forward to a month with it.

I can't wait to hear about your Kalevala Tarot! I haven't even taken that out of the box but am familiar with the tale.

Mi-Shell

Oh how nice! I did 3 months of Kalevala Tarot last year around this time and enjoyed it!

Right now I am working with and through the powerful shamanic teachings received in Nepal and especially with and through this Spirit I encountered and that is now teaching me....
I am reading up on it, journeying every couple of days and have sooo many questions... But last month's deck did not have the scope and depth to answer any of them. Ifff I reached for the cards, they inevitably got tossed back into the box. But my trusted Greenwood helped with quite a few insights....
So this month I am on the fence - of what deck to choose....
I will post, when I have decided on anything.