A gift fit for royalty: a trimmed Mary-El

FLizarraga

Yesterday's mail brought me a couple of packages. As soon as I touched one of them, I knew exactly what it was. That was to be expected: I have an almost electric connection to this deck. So I opened my package, and there it was: a gift from wonderful Debra, a trimmed Mary-El Tarot with gold handwritten titles.

Free of their black borders, the images are somewhat less daunting, more approachable. Up close, the titles are unobtrusive and tiny, hard to see unless the light hits the deck at the right angle, which makes even more magical to see them come alive and tell you, say, "This white wolf is the 7 of Wands."

That purple wrapping paper, with the single word "Enjoy!" in it, is as precious to me as the deck itself, and it is staying with it. It will keep Debra's vibrant energy in the cards. Thanks, Debra!

Anyway, here it is: a gift fit for royalty, from Guanjin herself, Boddhisattva Perceiver of the World's Sounds:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fe9bw142kbooowm/-4Q6H8STSX

Chronata

wow...that is really gorgeous, all borderless and approachable.

It looks like you could just fall into those images, and get lost for a while...

daphne

It looks very nice without borders!

AJ

Debra is one of the nicest (among many many nicest) members here.
Enjoy your deck for ages!

FLizarraga

This deck has crossed oceans and continents to find me. I shall treasure it forever.