Things Aren't Always What They Seem

Dragon-Capricorn

Big cheers for this spread! I have been looking for just something along these lines ...

I doubt I can fully put together all of the cards yet, but darnit, I'm going to try!!! How else will I get any better? LOL

Asher

This looks amazing!

I love the title and I love the concept for the spread. I'm going to play with it this week and try it out in my Tarot Circle next Saturday. Think it'll be a hit! So different from anything I've seen before.

Asher

rwcarter

Dragon-Capricorn said:
Big cheers for this spread! I have been looking for just something along these lines ...

I doubt I can fully put together all of the cards yet, but darnit, I'm going to try!!! How else will I get any better? LOL
D-C,

Glad you find this of use. You can post your reading in the Your Readings forum and get help from other people in interpreting it. You have to at least try to interpret each card per the forum rules though. If you do so, post a link to that thread in this one or just drop a note that you've posted there and I'll see if I can help you with your interpretation.

Rodney

rwcarter

Asher said:
I love the title and I love the concept for the spread. I'm going to play with it this week and try it out in my Tarot Circle next Saturday. Think it'll be a hit! So different from anything I've seen before.

Asher
Thanks Asher! Please let us know how it works for you. I still haven't had time to try it out myself, more from lack of time than lack of subjects to explore.... :laugh:

Rodney

Dragon-Capricorn

Okay ... I tried it! I don't want to post the results because it is a subject that is very personal to me at this point, but I can tell you this spread pointed out some things to me that should have been more obvious.

The suprising thing to me was what I should know that I do not know. And ... it makes perfect sense the more I think about it. I was avoiding the one probability that makes the most sense!

rwcarter

Dragon-Capricorn said:
Okay ... I tried it! I don't want to post the results because it is a subject that is very personal to me at this point, but I can tell you this spread pointed out some things to me that should have been more obvious.
Thanks for the feedback. Don't worry about not posting the spread, the feedback was more than enough. (I have also not posted a personal reading but given feedback about the spread itself.)

Dragon-Capricorn said:
The suprising thing to me was what I should know that I do not know. And ... it makes perfect sense the more I think about it. I was avoiding the one probability that makes the most sense!
Not being able to see the forest for the trees, huh? You're not alone. Trust me. :D

I'm glad this spread was able to help you.

Rodney

thorhammer

I'm marking this sucker so that it's easy to find for tomorrow, when I'm up to such a big spread :bugeyed: about the guy at work, possibly fudging his times. *grrrr!*

\m/ Kat

rwcarter

Kat,

I hope it gives you the insight that you need. Please report back if you find it useful.

I was telling a friend here at work about this spread and she has the perfect situation for me to use for her related to her nephew. Just gotta find the time to do the spread....

Rodney

Kobarot

What a solid, useful spread! I will definitely be trying this out later today.

Redstar

I will definitely be trying this one out as well, thank you!