Tarot combinations Ace of cups + the hanged man reversed + the magician

mverzaro

Hi everyone,
My name is mari, I'm from brasil and just began reading tarot.
I made a reading for a couple and the outcome I got was:

ace of cups + the hanged man reversed + the magician.

I got really confused with the hanged man reversed. Maybe a married proposal that won't be accepted?

can you guys help me?

thank you so much.
Mary

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic, Mary!

Per the forum rules, when asking for help with card interpretations, you are required to provide your own interpretations before anyone else can chime in. Aeclectic is a learning forum, and the only way to learn is to try.

Other posters, please hold off until interpretations have been provided for all of the listed cards.

mverzaro

Hi,

I´m sorry for the mistake. Is that ok to answer here?

Well, in my interpretation the ace of cups means a new beggining in the relashionship so that might be a marriage proposal or just a new beggining for both of them, therefore, the hanged man reversed and the magician means that one of them is cheating.

Maybe it means a new relashionship for one of them.

The thing is, in the present situation i got the King of wands reversed, which means an unrealiable and trouble relashionship, even an obsessive one, if i´m correct.

So, in that case as the hanged man reversed is in the center with the ace of cups at the left and the magician at the right, maybe there will be an offer of a new beggining that won´t be accepted by one of them.

I just don´t get well this hanged man reversed.

Thank you so much.

Mary

Emma313

the hanged man reversed means the person has quit sitting on something/dwelling on it/waiting, coupled with the magician it suggests a decision will be made to make move/ something happen...considering the ace of cups, it suggests a period of uncertainty for a while but the person will act for a love interest

Just my two cents

Ps the King of wands reversed I didn't take it into consideration...I'm not fond of that card for a lot of relationships, especially reversed

Emma313

Sorry,double post

Emma313

deleted,sorry, treble post! By accident

mverzaro

Thank you so much!
It was really helpfull.

This might mean the marriage proposal right?

Kisses

Mary

SwordOfTruth

Interesting combination. Here's how I'd interpret it and why.

Ace of Cups - the seed or beginning of something. At this stage in a relationship it can often contain spiritual lessons for one or both of the people concerned. Not necessarily a pure and perfect love. Merely the strong coming together of two people for a purpose.

Hanged Man Rx - The hanged man is all about overcoming our unsupportive habits and surrendering them in order to grow and move on. This card Rx tends to indicate someone who's not doing that. Whitewashing, being intentionally blind to the reality of a situation and lying to ourselves are often themes highlighted by this card Rx.

Magician - This card is neither positive nor negative, but does point to someone who is skilled at manipulating things to their advantage. In a positive sense that manipulation would be using your personal power in a creative and unharmful way. Like setting a goal and steadily moving towards it. It's a proper use of power. In a negative light it can point to someone skilled at deception or manipulations with selfish intent.

Those three cards together would tell me the querent is lying themselves about the nature of their relationship. They might think this is the one but actually in time they will come to see that their partner and the entire relationship dynamic is very familiar to them and they are repeating a pattern they would be better served by overcoming. If I were counselling this person then I would ask them to take a step back, wait and see and critically examine whether there are any red flags in the relationship which they have been explaining away and overlooking. The fact we only have an Ace and two majors indicate to me that this is a long established life pattern with this person and a major life lesson for them.