Ace Of Wands Anyone?

O_O

Hi All

I did a one card reading on the direction my life is taking at the moment, and received the Ace of Wands.

My book says new beginnings and such...Hmm, I'm not feeling it, there's gotta' be other associations.

Any deeper/other meanings to this card?

Please Share :)

oo

judylea1

ace wands

This is a card that comes up when I start a new creative endeavor. It's also associated with the start of a passionate romantic affair.

Flidais

I have seen the Ace of Wands show up to indicate an auspicious point in the querent's life. The querent is being given a gift of inspiration, passion, and courage that should not be wasted.

Amenty14

Well I looked it up in my book and it says that its :

Using your creative force, stimulating your imagination, giving all you have and being enthusiastic about it, also to believe in yourself and having high self esteem, also to achieve all this you need courange and confidence. To stand up for your beliefs and facing your fears.

Fulgour

Ace of Wands

O_O said:
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able
to entertain a thought without accepting it."
Your signature has something of the essence of this Ace.
For your question about direction: Keep the fires burning!

wizzle

An analogy

I think of an ace as a ball coming in the querant's direction. The type of ball depends on the suit... passion, intuition, activity etc. for wands/fire.

You are "up" and hopefully you've got a bat/racket. Depending on your skill, you can hit one out of the park, or to anywhere on your playing field. If you have no skill or are unprepared, the ball will pass you by and eventually you'll be out.

To figure out what this card means to you, personally, give some thought to what fire means to you. Wands = fire. Write down your ideas about fire and you are almost bound to come up with a good interpretation.

Ace

Aces are most of the time, new beginnings. Wands are enterprises or projects starting up. If it means nothing to you, why can't you accept a new chance for success for yourself? or a signal that you should start a new project?
Ace

Zephyros

At times, the cards show us a certain reccomendation. Even if a creative surge is not in your life at the moment, this card may be telig you to start to act, and act big. That the Universe is now ready to accept your actions and will, indeed, make it easier for you to achieve your goals.

Adjustment

O_O said:
Hi All

I did a one card reading on the direction my life is taking at the moment, and received the Ace of Wands.

My book says new beginnings and such...Hmm, I'm not feeling it, there's gotta' be other associations.

Any deeper/other meanings to this card?

Please Share :)

oo
it could be that an opportunity for change is going to be presented to you that is going to take your life in a different direccion. Perhaps something new like a job will be offered and will be up to you to decide whether to take it or not.

O_O

Ace said:
Aces are most of the time, new beginnings. Wands are enterprises or projects starting up. If it means nothing to you, why can't you accept a new chance for success for yourself? or a signal that you should start a new project?
Ace

I think that's it!!!

I've just been recruited to participate in a Leadership program at work. The guy ( my supervisor) who recommended me, seems to think that I have what it takes to succesfully complete this program and step into a leadership position.

So, this *MUST* be what the card is referring to.

Thanks
OO