When Readings Mirror...

Vadella

Everyday I do a 3 card daily for myself and the one who owns my heart :)

Today our readings seemed to coincide with the numbers 3,4,5. Just so you know what I am talking about I'll show you...

me: 3 cups, King Wands [4], 5 wands
him: Empress [3], 4 Pentacles, 5 swords

I am not asking for an analysis on the dailys... what I am asking is if this has any kind of significance... I'm a sucker for analyzing everything so forgive me if I am looking too into it.

Thank you for your time. :)

Vadella

Thirteen

3,4,5 is an interesting progression. 3's are about creative development. From two you get a third--that is, two people produce something more than either one of them alone. I don't mean just a kid, though that is the most traditional interpetation--I mean ideas, a home, a business, a project, joy, etc. Very positive, the 3's. Growth and development number.

4's are the stability that come after all that growing and development. Like a chair--four legs on which to sit, or a foundation, four corners on which to build--though I don't see how King/Wands is "4" unless you're equating him with the Emperor. Being stable however, can also signify being stuck--NOT moving.

5's are upsets. Necessary upsets if you're going to get moving again, but something has to challege the stabability. What's most important is how you deal with this upset. In both 5/wands and 5/swords, there is the probabity of a battle. In one you have to fight to stand out, to be heard over everyone else. In the other, you have to recognize that there's no winning the fight.

Does that help?

Vadella

Thanks Thirteen :) I see where you're going with this.

I associate the King with the number 4, Queen w/ a 3, Knight w/ a 2 and a Page w/ a 1. I rarely count courts but have in mind the numbers they can be associated with.

I've been trying to figure out a problem and this happening today was interesting. :)

Many thanks again,
Vad