Reading Sibilla cards.

canid

Candid, I just noticed your other posts on these oracles. I would love to study them with you if you are getting the itch. Let me know if you are interested.

Yes, I am getting the itch, have great intentions, but I'm not so good with follow-thru. Lupus gets in the way & I want to commit but I will probably drop the ball. Where can I order your tarot? It wasn't on Amazon.

wooden-eye

Hi candid,
I am so sorry to hear your health is not so great; it must be very debilitating for you
I had a chance to look very thoroughly through your sybilla meanings and they are much better than the ones I had, which had rather lost in the translation.
I wonder if you could tell me if I have a decent representative deck to research from. It is the "gypsy oracle cards" by lo scarabeo. Will this do or is there
, in your opinion,a better one to study?
Thanks for your help Candid
I probably should have pm'd this but you can only get Bonefire from my website at the mo. www.bonefiretarot.com. If you click on one of the photos of the deck on the home page you can do paypal directly and I will have your deck in the post pronto.
Thanks again Candid.

canid

I am not really the person to ask. I had that deck & gave it away, but I now want it again. Go figure. I've heard it works very well for people, however, I've just never delved deep enough into them, but it's on my list. I just got the Mystical Kipper deck, it's 36 cards but not 'quite' Lenormand in approach, nor Sibilla, which I'm still trying to wrap my head around, those differences, but I do like the art much more than the Gypsy Oracle deck. Although I'm sure it's very valuable to people. I hope someone else will step in here who have used them more than I have. I think Ciro may be creating a Sibilla deck...that I'd love to see. I think it could be improved upon; there aren't that many out there. As an artist/graphic designer, I just don't like seeing the dot patterns in the images, like newspaper comics. Sure, it looks more antique/authentic, but ...