Lucid Dream

GotH

I had the most amazing dream ever to this day and I'd like to record it somewhere so I might as well do it here. If anyone has any feelings as to what it could be symbolizing you are welcome to comment. I'm trying to understand why these mystical, magical creatures are entering my (sub)conscious world lately.

I'd like to open by saying that I was never one to believe in Fairies nor was I ever particularly drawn to them but something really exciting is happening regarding them. Awhile back one surprised me by popping up at me during a scry session with one of my crystal balls. This event was quite intense but I soon forgot about it. Another one recently showed up in another crystal ball reading I did about a week ago for a friend. This so far has been my only experience with them until last night.

A lucid dream. I don't remember my dreams much but the ones that I do have such symbolic meaning in my awakened world. Here's my dream that really has no symbolic meaning but amazingly had a real feel to it. I remember sounds, scents and temperatures in the dream. I'm in my backyard of the house I grew up in where my mother maintained a lush green garden with various fruit trees. There was a big particular tree I remember that provided wonderful shade over the yard. It is about dusk and I am walking through the yard by this tree when I notice it has sweet smelling, beautiful flowery vines growing from it that string along the yard over to another tree in the near distance. The temperature was cool and comfortable with a bit of moisture present in the air. As I breathed in, I could feel the slight mist lightly coat the inside of my nose. Then I heard them. :) Singing, ringing something like birds chirping early in the morning or just as they are gathering to turn in for the night. I look up and a few of them are flying past my head returning to the branches. They look like the size of humming birds but they are thin like mosquitos. :) Along with the physical sensations, I feel a deep sense of happiness and euphoria. Their presence makes me feel like I'm in heaven or a magical land of some kind that we don't experience in this world. I'm so comforted and happy. The ringing singing is loud so it seems to me that there may be hundreds of them. I'm blessed to be present with the tree fairies in this dream. Their magical presence, the lush floral scents and the cool, moist temps were very vivid to me.

I still feel the emotions and physical sensations of this amazing dream. :)

Flames

Along with the physical sensations, I feel a deep sense of happiness and euphoria. Their presence makes me feel like I'm in heaven or a magical land of some kind that we don't experience in this world. I'm so comforted and happy. The ringing singing is loud so it seems to me that there may be hundreds of them. I'm blessed to be present with the tree fairies in this dream. Their magical presence, the lush floral scents and the cool, moist temps were very vivid to me.

What a beautiful dream, GOTH. I want to bring attention to something you wrote which caught my eye. "Their presence makes me feel like I'm in heaven or a magical land of some kind that we don't experience in this world." I know what you mean. But, I'm seeing that we can access this "magical land" whenever we want, wherever we are...because heaven is on earth...if you know what I mean? But, sometimes, it takes work and requires a certain kind of attention to be able to "see" and "feel" this beauty and magic in the world. Sometimes, we're transported in order for us to see what's possible, what's already "present" and right here...not in some far away land...that we'll only get to experience when we're dreaming, for example. You can create this world through your scrying, through your creativity. You can tap into it, live in it, interact with it...and suddenly, the world starts to open up and we have access to a magic, access to a mystery that seemed impossible and so out of reach, only a few weeks ago. Maybe, when you're around lush greens, again, you'll "see" something in a new way. When you smell the floral scents again, and feel the temperature and a slight mist...you'll be reminded of this dream. "Remembering" allows the magic to enter. I bet your ears will perk up, too..and you'll hear sounds you maybe never fully noticed before, like you're hearing them for the first time....kind of like, being in a dream...;) Just some thoughts.

danieljuk

hello dear Goddess,

well let's think first about the concept or the idea of Fairies for a minute. They are a European folklore and historically they were seen as evil. People were scared of them in our European history and there was methods to protect your home from them, if they attacked you or put magic on you, it was negative. One concept that came from this period is the idea of "changelings", they would replace babies with evil fairy children. People went out of their way to protect their homes and there is fairy traps you can still see in museums today. During the Victorian romantic period they were transformed into nice creatures. Perhaps this fitted better with the art and beliefs of the time. In your dream they seem to have that positive image.

People have different ideas what the idea about them is about, are they a race of beings who have to live alongside but ultimately hide from humans? tree spirits? angels? spirits of the dead? I think you have to take from it what it means to you but people debate their existence and what they are. But since Victorian times they are something that makes people feel positive and lucky.

I loved your telling of your lucid dream, it felt warm and lovely. The themes were about nostalgic childhood memories and places, tree's and nature, they cool moist air you breathed and the fairies flying and singing around! It seemed like a magic fairy tale land and you were happy.

Fairies have a freedom, they can fly around and do what they want, I mean in your dream they lived in such a lovely place! I wonder if you wish you had that freedom of them. Perhaps you need to go back to that place or see your Mom or something like that. or Fairies are something protective in your life and divination. Perhaps you need to get back to nature.

I had a search through many dream interpretation sites for other ideas apart from my own, Dream moods suggests to see a fairy in your dream indicates that you are in search of some help or advice for a problem or decision, but may not want to directly admit you need help. I am not sure, that doesn't feel like it fits for me, unless you see it. Another site suggested it is a symbol of the feminine and also the Mother (which is interesting because perhaps you need to go see her or speak to her).

I thought this take was interesting on one website for those who look to their dreams as a kind of fortune telling, a fairy dream can be good or bad. If the fairy in your dreams is happy, you will be surrounded by pleasure, happiness and joy in your life. That would be positive for you, if the fairy image was more negative, it would have a more negative fortune. Also I wondered if it could suggest that is what you are looking for, That fairy tale ending.

just some Fairy ideas for you :):thumbsup::heart:

GotH

What a beautiful dream, GOTH. I want to bring attention to something you wrote which caught my eye. "Their presence makes me feel like I'm in heaven or a magical land of some kind that we don't experience in this world." I know what you mean. But, I'm seeing that we can access this "magical land" whenever we want, wherever we are...because heaven is on earth...if you know what I mean? But, sometimes, it takes work and requires a certain kind of attention to be able to "see" and "feel" this beauty and magic in the world. Sometimes, we're transported in order for us to see what's possible, what's already "present" and right here...not in some far away land...that we'll only get to experience when we're dreaming, for example. You can create this world through your scrying, through your creativity. You can tap into it, live in it, interact with it...and suddenly, the world starts to open up and we have access to a magic, access to a mystery that seemed impossible and so out of reach, only a few weeks ago. Maybe, when you're around lush greens, again, you'll "see" something in a new way. When you smell the floral scents again, and feel the temperature and a slight mist...you'll be reminded of this dream. "Remembering" allows the magic to enter. I bet your ears will perk up, too..and you'll hear sounds you maybe never fully noticed before, like you're hearing them for the first time....kind of like, being in a dream...;) Just some thoughts.

What a lovely response, thank you Flames. As I was reading your words I thought of the dream world and how it's possible our spirit travels there to replenish and recharge. I definitely needed that. To go back to when life was so much simpler and easier. During a time that playing in my backyard meant traveling to far distances and mystical lands. Perhaps that was me traveling back in time. :)

You mentioned scrying, yes I believe you are right. There is so much to be seen in the crystal world, my favorite way of scrying. It's like I'm looking through a window to another world. We do this too with dreaming I feel and boy did I really get to sense that other place this time around. I find it interesting that I don't remember my dreams that often but when I do, they are SO real life like. :)

Thanks for putting a smile on my face Flames. :)

GotH

@Daniel

I have a special response for you that I'll be back with this evening. You have eerily hit on some personal things about me in the past and continue to do so. :) I'm short on time at this point of my day but I'll be back to expand.

Thanks D..

danieljuk

no hurry, I am always patient and looking forwards to hearing about the hits. I just randomly found this website here about fairies in dreams, they can also represent wishes. Little wishes of things we want to happen :)

GotH

Ahhh finally I have a chance to sit back with a glass of vino and indulge in the info you have for me DJ.. :)

hello dear Goddess,

well let's think first about the concept or the idea of Fairies for a minute. They are a European folklore and historically they were seen as evil. People were scared of them in our European history and there was methods to protect your home from them, if they attacked you or put magic on you, it was negative.
Oooh quite interesting. I had no idea they were considered evil. :bugeyed:

One concept that came from this period is the idea of "changelings", they would replace babies with evil fairy children.
LOL! I can totally see how people would say that when their kids would act badly. :joke:

People went out of their way to protect their homes and there is fairy traps you can still see in museums today. During the Victorian romantic period they were transformed into nice creatures. Perhaps this fitted better with the art and beliefs of the time. In your dream they seem to have that positive image.
Fairy traps! I'd love to see one of those.. Gotta love the Victorian Romantic Period for turning something negative around. :) I wonder if I can google "fairy traps." If I find one, I'll post it here.

People have different ideas what the idea about them is about, are they a race of beings who have to live alongside but ultimately hide from humans? tree spirits? angels? spirits of the dead? I think you have to take from it what it means to you but people debate their existence and what they are. But since Victorian times they are something that makes people feel positive and lucky.
I'm sure all we have to do is give it a little bit of time and there will be a "reality" show about them like all the Big Foot search shows. :) I say we start one up in Ireland and call it Finding the Fairies.

I loved your telling of your lucid dream, it felt warm and lovely. The themes were about nostalgic childhood memories and places, tree's and nature, they cool moist air you breathed and the fairies flying and singing around! It seemed like a magic fairy tale land and you were happy.
Yes, definitely one of my most favorite dreams to date. :)

Fairies have a freedom, they can fly around and do what they want, I mean in your dream they lived in such a lovely place! I wonder if you wish you had that freedom of them. Perhaps you need to go back to that place or see your Mom or something like that.
I'm with my parents now for the US holiday. :)

The yard is in a former house we lived in. I seem to dream about that place quite often. For some reason I think there are some hidden memories there. Whether they were all joyous I can't say. I do know that I grew up with a lot of fear of the energy in that house and it was the first place myself and some friends decided to play with a Ouija.

or Fairies are something protective in your life and divination. Perhaps you need to get back to nature.
Well, I have seen a couple in ball not too long ago. Before then, I didn't even think twice about them.

I had a search through many dream interpretation sites for other ideas apart from my own, Dream moods suggests to see a fairy in your dream indicates that you are in search of some help or advice for a problem or decision, but may not want to directly admit you need help. I am not sure, that doesn't feel like it fits for me, unless you see it. Another site suggested it is a symbol of the feminine and also the Mother (which is interesting because perhaps you need to go see her or speak to her).
Interesting. I am with her now and we've had a great time so far. :) I do at times feel overwhelmed about regular day to day issues but I'm no different from anyone else. Perhaps it's that I've been slipping out of my "world" and am beginning to see the reality of things in the world. I have to say, it's not pretty! Not sure how the logical thinkers of the world keep from going crazy. :)

I thought this take was interesting on one website for those who look to their dreams as a kind of fortune telling, a fairy dream can be good or bad. If the fairy in your dreams is happy, you will be surrounded by pleasure, happiness and joy in your life. That would be positive for you, if the fairy image was more negative, it would have a more negative fortune. Also I wondered if it could suggest that is what you are looking for, That fairy tale ending.

just some Fairy ideas for you :):thumbsup::heart:
Yes Daniel! You know me so well.. Thanks for that.. I like the idea of your dreams being prophetic and it's nature is descriptive of what's to come. I think I'll take that boost to go back to Neverland with Peter. ;)

I'm about to take a look at that link you posted just above. :)

GotH

no hurry, I am always patient and looking forwards to hearing about the hits. I just randomly found this website here about fairies in dreams, they can also represent wishes. Little wishes of things we want to happen :)

I LOVED this link!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks so much for this.. Not that she needs it at all but I just told my mom to call on the deva fairies for assistance in growing her plants. I like the idea of leaving little treats out for them too. ;)

Fun. Thanks again Daniel and Flames for your words.. :heart:

smw

what a wonderful dream and to see them pop up :)

I always adored fairies as a child, this takes me right back to wishing that I would be able to see the fairies at night, dancing in the moonlight...sigh. I never did even in dreams. This reminds me too of the dimensions associated with the fairy world where time shifts and is different... go away for years and and return as if little time has passed, always a crucial element I feel;)

fairies feel to me connected to children , ~eyes opening~being able to see with a child's eyes what adults can't and have lost.

Regards

smw

I can't help smiling at this lovely experience you have shared :)

celticnoodle

what a fantastic dream, GOTH. I have always grown up 'knowing' about the fairies. My maternal grandparents were very much aware of the fairies and we kids/grandkids were taught from an early age to be mindful of them - good and bad. So, I always had an appreciation of the fairies from an early age.

I agree with (Daniel?) htat your dreams seem very prophetical. Your scrying also seems to have really kicked this off, I think. I can see your abilities really growing very strong and accurate since your mother gifted you that first crystal ball. Don't you think this as well?

smw said:
what a wonderful dream and to see them pop up

I always adored fairies as a child, this takes me right back to wishing that I would be able to see the fairies at night, dancing in the moonlight...sigh. I never did even in dreams. This reminds me too of the dimensions associated with the fairy world where time shifts and is different... go away for years and and return as if little time has passed, always a crucial element I feel

fairies feel to me connected to children , ~eyes opening~being able to see with a child's eyes what adults can't and have lost.

ah, but fairies don't have to be connected to only children! May I suggest you get a Frouds fairies deck to get you started with and also suggest reading about fairies and finding out all about them! Not just fairies though--leprechauns and all the "little people". :D

As I mentioned, my grandparents always believed in them and referred to them mostly as "the little people" I believe. My grandmother would be very careful about where she threw water out in the yard and always put little things out for them- that the "little people" could use and was mindful of them so they would be kind in return to the family. :D it was a great thing growing up in such a family. I cherish those memories and carry on with the tradition here in my own home, now.

I wish my grandmother could've been introduced to the Fairy Decks that Froud put out. I know she'd have loved those!

There truly must be something to this "little people", considering how many cultures world wide have their stories about them. Don't you think? :)