Le Tarot Noir - Imagérie médiévale populaire

The Happy Squirrel

This is looking v. tempting. I used to say i am not a collector. now i dont know what i am, except a person who's running out of room. I am really working hard on my TdM skills, but until then, i dont know how much use it would get. From all i've read seems a gorgeous production, though. I probably need to hold off after all the 'surprise' buying i did in august. Still, v. much enjoying reading this thread. love that death card. And no, i dont have the Maddonni, and yes this seems like it has some of those best elements. cringe, i'm supposed to behaving like a squirrel, gathering ye nuts for leaner times. cringe..cringe...grumble..squirrel..squirreling.

DV, you are a stronger person than I am! :p Good for you! :)

I have given up denying that I am a collector :) Is that a bad thing?

Dark Victory '39

No, I think that's totally healthy, happy squirrel. I would just have an easier time if i just accept whatever i am and not try to define it. Totally funny b.t.w that i used squirrel so many times in my entry, and it's as if it summoned you by magic. :)

The Happy Squirrel

No, I think that's totally healthy, happy squirrel. I would just have an easier time if i just accept whatever i am and not try to define it. Totally funny b.t.w that i used squirrel so many times in my entry, and it's as if it summoned you by magic. :)

LOL

:D

:p

Le Fanu

Yes. It's a lovely black and gold box with deck and book nestled inside. I doubt there is a book only or deck only version.

Chimera Dust

Yes. It's a lovely black and gold box with deck and book nestled inside. I doubt there is a book only or deck only version.

Le Fanu, are you planning on writing a review about it? Because I love your reviews, so I'd like to hear more about what you think of this deck beyond the initial impressions you've posted here. :D

Tarotwolf

Hi Dan S,

I ordered from http://www.antremonde.com/product.php?id_product=3646

It's the website that was listed in the first post of this thread. Initially when I went to this webpage it said they were out of stock; I went back a day later and it showed that the deck was available. Ordering was very simple with Paypal.

It's my guess that all the decks are sold as a set with book included. The ISBN on my box is: 978-2-85829-618-7. I can't read French, but the booklet is illustrated with glossy full color pictures of all the cards.

Le Fanu

Le Fanu, are you planning on writing a review about it? Because I love your reviews, so I'd like to hear more about what you think of this deck beyond the initial impressions you've posted here. :D
Yes. Done. :)

Dark Victory '39

le fanu

beautiful review. Thank you.

Chimera Dust

Yes. Done. :)

Thank you for the review! :) It already seemed like an interesting deck, but reading your review only made me want to get it more than I already did. It's so intriguing. I'm mostly just worried about the shuffling issue but the artwork seems to be worth it.

Dan S

thanks everybody for the encouragement, and thank you Le Fanu for your fantastic review. I went ahead and placed an order for this. can't wait!