The A. Nonny Mouse Promotional Tarot Deck Parts I, II & III

truelighth

Ohhh... I missed Chronata's Mouse. And I can't seem to find it in the thread, even going through post #3. And Cirom, that drawing is awesome. I guess I am in a way glad your final image will be a bit more crude (so mine doesn't stick out like a sore thumb... *grin*). But anyway, great work.

On the creational side: I got some waterproof markers the other day. Now I just hope they won't smear or smudge, since I hear the card stock is difficult. I guess I will have to try it out.

blackroseivy

Well, 'eere eez...

(9 of Wands)

Attachments

• anonnymouse9ofwands.jpg
    anonnymouse9ofwands.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 78

All Is One

I'm just glad the forum is back up again.

I'm funny like that.......keep it simple.

Sebavin

I'm forbidden from seeing Chronata's mouse. So's for instance I was using pastels. Is the surface on the card waxed? Will it be okay to use the pastels, seal it, then trace the outside with a pencil and seal again? Will it create too much texture to be shuffled well? I'm lost....

blackroseivy

Feretian said:
Bri, It's wonderful! I love it. Cheeze Whiz, those eyes! Well worth the wait.

Now, mind, it IS shuffleable, right? not thick or textured???

Better not be...

1 eye, actually to be TECHNICAL... hahaha

These are ink markers. Perfectly shuffle-able (& not smearing either when I tested it).

Feretian

Sheesh, Sebavin, whaddidya do to it?

Okay, I fixed it.

Chronata's Mouse.

GreenMoonBeam

cirom said:
I did'nt have time to read the whole thread, but this comment put doubts in my head now.The cards arrived, and to be quite frank, the stock is difficult to work with, at least for me. The surface does'nt like pencils, or inks, or anything I'm familiar with.I understand that everyone's contribution will be assembled to make up an original deck, but is the idea then that it will be reproduced? Not published, but scanned and duplicates made? if that is the case, then may I suggest that we broaden the scope a little if its not too late. For example truelight could send a photo as she had intended, others could send an image produced in their prefered medium, anything from playdo to fabric, then send photos or scans. Those images could then be duplicated and pasted onto the blank cards. This would result in a slightly thicker deck, but a lot more interesting imagery. This would'nt negate what people have already done, (although they could re-think and send an alternative option if they wished) but it would provide more creative option for those still thinking of what they might do. Just a suggestion.
Assuming this is possible, then this would be my contribution. If it has to be drawn directly on to the cards provided, then it would be a far cruder rendition.....I haven't never used sharpies
Umm, super confused. I thought truelighth was doing the Kn of Swords and
you were doing the Kn of Pentacles? Just asking early.

Sebavin

Feretian said:
Sheesh, Sebavin, whaddidya do to it?

Okay, I fixed it.

Chronata's Mouse.
I wanted to do the background in pastels, and the details in colored pencil. How does it stay on the card if I'm not using ink? Won't it rub off? But if I use a sealant on the card, would it add unwanted texture? I'm just wondering if I have to rethink my medium....

cirom

Oh bugger!!!!
Did I mess up?