Ace of Swords as love advice. WTF?!

dailytarot

First the BACKGROUND before the question itself

Well... Love Spread as all we know very well.

Six cards - 2 for me and my feelings (The World crossed by Ace of Cups rx), 2 for him and his feelings (Queen of Pentacles crossed by Two of Wands), 1 for the present relationship (Wheel of Fortune), 1 for outcome (Six of Wands).

Weel... my relationship with this one is: none. We do not talk anymore but I always think about him... You know... SUCKS!

So I take the spread for understand somethings. I understand I'm going through him to another view of relationships to me. I'm kind of poliamour person. Poliandric one, you know... Like an indian one but fresher. And my feelings about him is vanishing away. Sad thing... I like been love.

He is just taking his life in a safety place without disturbing moods. He has a superficial feeling of victory about our past relationship. Like a good story, good moments... Yes, he is strange... and a whore too. Kind of disgusting sometimes... but cute a little. I have some trouble because I always choose the problematic man with emotional diseases...

The things between us are changing (The Wheel of Fortune). The world is turning. I guess the things will chance considerably. But in an emotional way. Exploring the WoF I find the Knight of Cups + The Death + The Tower rx. The disturbing memories becomes something rigidly structureted in our minds, I guess... Like a trauma.

Sad thing again... :/

The future... I guess we will meet again in a very fast situation. But I didn't understand. If you wanna help here too I would be grateful.

**************************THE QUESTION ITSELF****************************

I asked "How do I must act to handle that in the better way?" and the answer was:

ACE OF SWORDS (GRRRRRRRRRR always that damned card!)

Exploring I find the "Page of Cups" + "7 of Wands" + "Queen of Swords"

To me the top information is:

"Observe the highest truth (AoS): Imaturity (PoC) must be destroyed by fighting (7oW) with wisdom (QoS)."

Can you all help me here? How do I must act to handle that in the better way?

think

Okay, I think the ace of swords is about clearer communication. Be honest and ask outright questions, don't play mind games.

But it's not an overly romantic card I don't think. It's not that bad though - maybe someone that is happier with someone than without them, and just going along with the motions, but maybe their whole heart isn't in it.

Then again, they may be extremely guarded.

But I think there's some lack of communication issue at play.

Your feelings are clear - he means the world to you, but also you feel distant from him (is he in another town or even further away, is there little chance of you actually spending time together right now even if you both wanted to? But your heart and attention is with him)

His feelings - two of wands is about being aloof, intentionally so, I think. Using head over heart and maybe trying to overule emotions and feelings with logic. The queen of pentacles too suggests that there are issues about how logical you two being together could be - are there differences in lifestyles, or maybe his friends or yours are not impressed with the relationship.

Wheel of fortune to me always means what goes around comes back around again and again, never ending cycle. I'm in a similar kind of relationship myself and get this card a lot, especially over the past couple of years. There's a cycle of everything going well, a nice building, but then something blocks the thought process (either his or yours, probably his) and the withdrawing starts.

dailytarot

Thank you, Think!

Asking about "if the Ace means comunicationin that case, how he will react with some approach?"

The answer was "King of Pentacles"...

He is an idiot.

I don't know... my feelings as the "Ace of Cups" means to me that my feelings are turning into something bitter and my love are changing... like a "revolution" (as Wait says in The Pictorial Key to the Tarot), my feelings are transforming into new emotions that I never felt before.

To me the 2 of Wands is "the winner" feeling. He feels he won. He is an idiot [2].

The ACE OF SWORDS can not be comunication, I guess... We don't talk each other anymore. Several months ago... He is in my mind yet and I hate him for that. Clarify the Ace?

Page of Cups + 7 od Wands + Queen of Swords

The young love + The spiritual fire + The widow lady of wisdom

I'm really tired...

Saskia

The Ace of Swords simply means: whatever you think, it is true. You have found clarity and truth. You don't talk anymore, so its pretty clear things have gone south and there's no love relationship left. It's not about communication, it's about seeing something crystal clear.

Padma

Ace of Swords as how must you act - decisively, and without looking back.

This card frequently means cutting things and people out of your life absolutely, like a surgeon would wield a scalpel - cutting out a cancer quickly and precisely, and not regretting it, questioning it, nor looking back, or worrying, or second-guessing.

The Nike rule of thumb applies here - "Just Do It!"

ETA Wheel as present relationship - you keep thinking of him repetitively, like a hamster on a wheel, running over the same old ground again and again; Six Wands as outcome, you will triumph over him, over your feelings for him. You will move on, and everyone who loves you will be so glad you did...! And that moving on is very much that Ace of Swords. Cut him out and be done with it.

dailytarot

The Ace of Swords simply means: whatever you think, it is true. You have found clarity and truth. You don't talk anymore, so its pretty clear things have gone south and there's no love relationship left. It's not about communication, it's about seeing something crystal clear.

You rock, Saskia!

Thank you so much. <3

I really need to remember that.

Ace of Swords as how must you act - decisively, and without looking back.

This card frequently means cutting things and people out of your life absolutely, like a surgeon would wield a scalpel - cutting out a cancer quickly and precisely, and not regretting it, questioning it, nor looking back, or worrying, or second-guessing.

The Nike rule of thumb applies here - "Just Do It!"

ETA Wheel as present relationship - you keep thinking of him repetitively, like a hamster on a wheel, running over the same old ground again and again; Six Wands as outcome, you will triumph over him, over your feelings for him. You will move on, and everyone who loves you will be so glad you did...! And that moving on is very much that Ace of Swords. Cut him out and be done with it.

Padma... great interpretation and... you said like a friend. Thank you.