L'Oracle de la Triade / Oracle of the Triad

SloughSister

I just noticed this deck over in the reading spaces thread. I like the looks of it, but it is heavy on symbology. A search didn't turn up a discussion thread about it. For those of you who have this deck, or who had it previously and now don't, how does/did it read for you? Particularly, where does it sit on the practical/matter-of-fact - contemplative/mystical spectrum?

Bernice

Apparently it's popular with mediums, in France anyway. I can't find a site in english for it, but a Yahoo search pulls up plently of French ones, plus translation of course :)

The symbolism doesn't strike me as 'heavy'. But I suppose it depends on how much a person wants to read into symbols.

Bee :)

Belinda2

website free reading

hi on the following blog website there are three free readings using the oracle of the triad, a one card reading, 3 card reading, the the celtic cross.
tarotpearles.blogsport.com.

I myself don't have this deck but I am interested, just don't like to order items outside of my country USA, who knows if you will get it. There are some sellers from france on ebay who are selling it so it is worth a chance.Hope you like the website.

SloughSister

Want, want

I finally went and got the free reading on this website. I didn't realize it would occur so quickly, so I had not formulated a question yet. Made the reading interesting. I don't know why I didn't feel like it when I began this thread.

I guess this is a bump - I'm infatuated with these cards. Is there anyone else out there who just feels something from these puppies? I have to go edit my wishlist so I can remember to put them in The Shopping Plans - which don't include much in the way of oracles, but these, gotta.

Ashtaroot

Nice deck, i like it :)

Laura Borealis

I've seen that one before... let me see if I can find the site...
Here. http://tarotzodiac.com/tag/oracle-of-the-triad/

I love the look of it, though I haven't really looked into the symbolism. Bigger images would be great, as I can't really see the detail on these...

Attachments

• 45_Temps171.jpg
    45_Temps171.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 614
  • 34_Initiation132.jpg
    34_Initiation132.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 599

Bernice

Thank you for that link Ashtaroot. Seeing them laid out like that they remind me of the Oracle Ge, not exactly the colouring.......not exactly the style. Can't put my finger on it. btw I like the Oracle Ge so this deck appeals to me.

Bee :)