L'Oracle de la Triade / Oracle of the Triad

Laura Borealis

SloughSister said:
I love how the translation offers that it has "57 teeth"!

The better to eat your wallet, my dear! :D

SloughSister

laura_borealis said:
The better to eat your wallet, my dear! :D

<true laughing> Ain't it the truth?!! :grin:

Belinda2

laura_borealis said:
I've seen that one before... let me see if I can find the site...
Here. http://tarotzodiac.com/tag/oracle-of-the-triad/

I love the look of it, though I haven't really looked into the symbolism. Bigger images would be great, as I can't really see the detail on these...
Thanks for the website it is always a help to see others readings using a deck your interested in.

Belinda2

SloughSister said:
I seem to have an uncanny knack for falling head-over-heels for pricey European decks.
Well I had bought decks from here for just as much really, buit it is the shipping that will kill you.

Scorulia

Hi there,

I know my answer comes a long time after the last message on this thread but maybe it can help anyway.
As a new aeclectic member I am looking for all the threads talking about the decks I already own and the Triade is one of them.

I do like this deck, the answers are truly clear and give precise information. To me it seems to be an appropriate deck for material questions, it is not the best oracle for spiritual matters.
Another point is that this oracle can estimate the dates quite precisely.

I like to use it for financial or professional questions, it is also a good one for questions about your relationships or your personnality. I am often impressed to see how clear it can be.

I hope this will be helpful to some of you :)

PS : if some help for french translation is needed feel free to ask !

ATLAST75

I don't agree with you Scorulia : I'm also French and I've been using it for more than 3 years ans I find it much more spiritual than the others.
For professional matters I don't find it accurate.
Concerning time it's impossible to calculate it with any divinatory decks.
For me it demands long time to understand it and nobody can say it know it perfectly.

It's very tough and some pictures are very violent.

It need time but it deserves it.

People can find the booklet in english in the deck, but I don't think it will be enough.
However I would recommend it for any collectioners

Scorulia

Thanks Atlas, i have only been using it for a few months so I am far from knowing it perfectly, if only possible like you say.
Concerning spirituality with this deck, I am pleased to learn that it is accurate. I guess I just have to practise. The few tries I gave it for spiritual matters were disappointing, but I may have encountered difficulties to understand what it was telling me. Be sure I will try again thanks to your feedback :)

Anyway, I still think it is a good oracle for professional stuff. In my case at least, it worked perfectly and gave me very precise answers that appeared to be the right ones. But these answers were based on my feelings, not on the correspondences given in the guidebook for this or that kind of job (I hope that makes sense).