Touched By a Horse

MysticalMoose

This all sounds very interesting I have read about "transmigration of souls" as I am studying Past Life Regression at present. I shall have to google this James guy :)

More happy news: Another foal this evening....another girl! :D

memries

Congratulations on your new foal ! You must feel like a parent.

MysticalMoose

Thank You!! We have been on tenterhooks this week ~ altho they are not my horses they belong to a close friend & live behind my house.....

More excitement tho....2 more early this morning. :) :)..2 boys this time! so beautiful running around on their long spindly legs. :love:

knowledge seeker

thank you for this, FS :D
i am quite passionate about horses. (i grew up with and surrounded by horses) i never knew this deck existed! thank you!!! going of the write it down on my (ever increasing) deck wish list.
KS

MCsea

Thank you for this link,
they are beautiful - from what I can see... and I agree horses are VERY special - they offer freedom and strength the energy comes through the site too.

blessings

MARINA

FaerieStorm

I forgot to mention...

The card stock of this deck is very exceptional: it's fairly thick (not too thick) and it has a great finish that makes it easy to mix and shuffle. The cards are quite large and the images are vibrant and beautiful. I thought it was worth mentioning.

-FS-