Touched By a Horse

FaerieStorm

I recently had a wonderful experience at a local metaphysical fair. A passionate woman gave a seminar about the serene spirit of the horse. She created a deck, appropriately entitled, "Whispers from a Horse's Heart." I did not purchase the deck at the time--simply because my mother purchased it, so I figured I look through it before buying it. She spoke of the healing nature of horses and their unique vibration that is purely serene and fearless. The deck is made up of beautifully painted images of horse of every color, size, and energy. On the backs of each card, the author (Melisa Pearce) provides a key word for the horse and a fairly detailed reflection of the spirit of the card. If you love horses, this may be worth looking into. Melisa holds spiritual retreats and seminars in Colorado--she's quite a remarkable speaker.

The link: http://www.touchedbyahorse.com/

I thought it important to mention this deck in the Oracle Decks forum--it's definitely a one-of-a-kind. It's also available on Amazon.com.

-FS-

a_shikhs

Hi FS,
these cards are beautiful. Perfect for a horse lover. :)

memries

There was an interview with a man on Coast to Coast AM who claims he is a horse in a man's body ! He knew all about horses as he was one ! It was a most fascinating interview. Apparently he has a website and does a lot of work in helping people to understand their horses. I am not sure if you would call him a Transvestite or not as he had a man's body and a horse's mind.
Bet he would be good at reading those Oracle cards which are very attractive.

Elven

What a lovely website! Did you see the Wish Horses! :love: so beautiful! This is a deck I wouldn't mind owning at all - even with writing on the back of the cards ;) What a wonderful deck for a young person who loved animals too!!

Thanks for the heads-up on this one FaerieStorm :)

Blessings Elven x

Little Hare

This is great! because i've had alot of horses around me spirituality visiting me :D

Satori

Yes, my therapist has this deck in her office. It is a really beautiful deck. Very unique perspective.

What is this about a man who is a horse???

memries you crack me up, even going so far as to say how good he would be with this set. Now that is love and complete acceptance. You are a gift.

MysticalMoose

OH THANK YOU so much for this link... this is exactly what i have been looking for.. :) I am so thrilled to find these wonderful cards...I have recently been working with the horses very closely giving them Reiki thru their pregnancies & in the last 5 days 3 of them have given birth to beautiful healthy foals 1 girl & 2 boys with another 3 expected within the next few days :) I have felt so close to them whilst doing this & this is just a perfect find at this time!!!! :love: MM

memries

Satori

It is really known as "transmigration of souls". I will see if I can find it again.
It seems to me he had a website about horses and their problems.. from their perspective. It did seem a bit way out but he was convinced and did not sound like he was loopy. Who knows ? In this big world anything is possible. I suppose it has to do with reincarnation which I don't buy as we know it.

I think the cards are beautiful and if I knew anything at all about horses I would get it. I have not had a life that included horses unfortunately.

The man's name is James Jason Wentworth but I cannot find a website.
It comes to Coast to Coast AM.

Papageno

Tibetan ritual daggers, the Phurbas (aka Athames in western tradition), are sometimes crowned with the heads of 3 horses. the voices or neighing of the horses are said to dispel the illusions of evil spirits.

moderndayruth

FaerieStorm, thank you for this one :)