Mel Presents La Méthode de Rois et de Reines

Melanchollic

This is the "natural" position for the cards. Both the card, and their position share the same Element/Power.

frelkins

Interesting attribution that the Mother is Autumn and Dry: wouldn't you think she as fertility would be Warm Juicy Spring? :?:

Please advise, Mel.

Melanchollic

You can change 'em around to suit yourselves. I just stuck them in pairs based on the elements and suits I use.

Melanchollic

The way the spread works is the further away from its "natural" location a card is, the worst it is. In the diagram, I illustrate the Husband (Sword King).

LOCATION.jpg

Of course ALL the cards will be shuffled around, so you get all sorts of combinations to ponder. It's pretty cool :D

Bernice

A deceptively simple set-up that will highlight the elements & powers according to position. I've kept a copy of your earlier post, the Octrant; Queen Cups. The Daughter. Is it still valid?

Please continue :)

Bee

Melanchollic

Bernice said:
A deceptively simple set-up that will highlight the elements & powers according to position.

Yes!! Eight cards, eight positions, and a load of possibilities. I do love them Elements!! :love:

Bernice said:
I've kept a copy of your earlier post, the Octrant; Queen Cups. The Daughter. Is it still valid?

Yep! :)

Bernice

Bumpity, bump.......

Please DO continue (everso please :love:). I keep checking back here Mel.

Bee :)

Melanchollic

Bernice said:
Bumpity, bump.......

Please DO continue (everso please :love:). I keep checking back here Mel.

Hmmm. Well. It is basically just elemental dignities, except with twice the positions. Fairly straight forward for those who've worked with dignities. Not really much more to it. I guess we could try some example readings? :)

Bernice

Melanchollic said:
......<>...... I guess we could try some example readings? :)
Yes please. Pancakes? With maple syrup, or something more lavish....?