The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

reall

Knight of Wands completed and sent to reall.
The bones of this card is a public Domain pic I have relined, added a background, coloured in pastels pencil, and altered - sorta like Jocelyn Wildenstein :laugh:

beautiful!^^ good eye is all you need!^^ :)))

gregory

So what do you think ? Images of my own and a fun something I just discovered in Photoshop... :)

Its meaning - cut the crap to get where you want to be... :D

Attachments

• ace swords. for forum.jpg
    ace swords. for forum.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 65

Flames

gregory :)

I love the concept. Great message! Exactly what I needed to see this morning. :D I like the colour combination with the blue and green background and then violet/purple near the tip of the sword. I sense a total breakthrough! :) Thanks for sharing!!

gregory

I love the concept. Great message! Exactly what I needed to see this morning. :D I like the colour combination with the blue and green background and then violet/purple near the tip of the sword. I sense a total breakthrough! :) Thanks for sharing!!
I do love rainbow gradients :D (But it was the paper curl thing I just discovered :D)

I'll email a good sized one to reall later.

Padma

Love the curling paper effect, Gregory! :)

Ok - here is the LWB write up for the Ten of Pentacles card that Reall and I collaborated on :)

Card designers: Reall and Padma
Original picture artist: Unknown, as seen on public domain website.

Method used: (I don't know what program you used, Reall!)

Card Description: In the Ten of Pentacles, we see a prosperous and majestic family, serene and sure of themselves, and surrounded by their wealth.

Card meaning: The Ten of Pentacles conveys a sense of completion of a cycle, as all the tarot tens do, in a way. In the Ten of Pentacles, the goals have been reached, the dynasty has been created. It signifies a rich and happy home life, stable and secure. When you draw this card, you can be sure that your home and family life will thrive. Material needs and goals will be met, and there will be a feeling of certainty and of well-being, a sense of satisfaction in achieving your desires. The card may also indicate inheriting money or property, or buying a new home.

Reversed, the card shows lack and strife within the family and home; a wasting of the material wealth, spending your money on bad investments, and a sense of frustration that what has been built will not last, nor provide any satisfaction.

Flames

I do love rainbow gradients :D (But it was the paper curl thing I just discovered :D)

I'll email a good sized one to reall later.

Darn, I failed to mention the paper curl....hahaha...although, that was the first thing I noticed!! :)

Flames

Love the curling paper effect, Gregory! :)

Ok - here is the LWB write up for the Ten of Pentacles card that Reall and I collaborated on :)

Card designers: Reall and Padma
Original picture artist: Unknown, as seen on public domain website.

Method used: (I don't know what program you used, Reall!)

Card Description: In the Ten of Pentacles, we see a prosperous and majestic family, serene and sure of themselves, and surrounded by their wealth.

Card meaning: The Ten of Pentacles conveys a sense of completion of a cycle, as all the tarot tens do, in a way. In the Ten of Pentacles, the goals have been reached, the dynasty has been created. It signifies a rich and happy home life, stable and secure. When you draw this card, you can be sure that your home and family life will thrive. Material needs and goals will be met, and there will be a feeling of certainty and of well-being, a sense of satisfaction in achieving your desires. The card may also indicate inheriting money or property, or buying a new home.

Reversed, the card shows lack and strife within the family and home; a wasting of the material wealth, spending your money on bad investments, and a sense of frustration that what has been built will not last, nor provide any satisfaction.

Padma, that's wonderful!! Thank you so much.

Btw, you rock, too...just so you know. ;)

Elven

The Seven of Swords is finished and on its way to reall :)

JTA: Thank so much to the amazing team who are kicking goals and putting this together - you're all awesome for doing this!
Cheers! :)

Seven of Swords
With precision and stealth the soldier takes 'The Prize' from under the Captain's nose!

Meaning: Loss, theft by deception, cunning, a plan against the querant, hijacking of ideas, security and safety issues. Ignorance to the happenings in the immediate environment, partial success, covert operations, corporate takeovers, abductions. Spying and surveillance.

Reversed: Strategy and stealth, Instruction, training, negotiations, a satisfactory outcome. Ransoms paid. Truce.

Attachments

• 7 swords save final by Elven low res for ATF.jpg
    7 swords save final by Elven low res for ATF.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 72

Elven

So what do you think ? Images of my own and a fun something I just discovered in Photoshop... :)

Its meaning - cut the crap to get where you want to be... :D

Oh! I totally get that! Its fantastic gregory!
The papercurl works so well - and the chakra colours and the field and landscape - Great job!