The Fifth AT Deck in Progress

Flames

BTW.....I don't know how to drop mine in the 'drop box' so I'm hoping whoever is putting this all together will take care of all that?

- - - nm - I just saw post 194 & sent it to the email addy. =)

Hi seven stars, :)

Reall will take care of it. Please take a look at Post #194 (page 20) for details. :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Reall via PM.

Hahaha....just saw your edit ;)

Flames

Ive emailed my card to reall with my definitions, so I will put a low res jpeg of it here :)

6 of Cups

6 Antique Cups are placed in the garden of the little century old cottage.

Meaning: Past history, memories, generations, family and friends, reunions, a chance meeting, Many Happy Returns, gifts, inheritance, restorations, heart felt sentiments, joy, repairing damaged relationships, gratefulness, forgiveness, grandparents.
Occupations: Antiquities, genealogy, historians, Trustees, Custodians.

Reversed: Wounds that wont heal, life long regrets, irreverence, demolition, past lives, extinction.

How creative! What a fantastic card! Thanks for sharing it here, Elven. :)

gregory

Where's the post showing what's done and what isn't ?

gregory

I do look at the dropbox - but to watch PROGRESS it does help to just read a list ! Thanks, Flames :)

tarotbear

Oh, Good! I did my cards so LONG ago that I forgot this is still not in the completed stages yet!

But I was checking things in Dropbox last week and I only see 3 or 4 things in the Aeclectic Dropbox ....

gregory

Oh, Good! I did my cards so LONG ago that I forgot this is still not in the completed stages yet!

But I was checking things in Dropbox last week and I only see 3 or 4 things in the Aeclectic Dropbox ....
Check back. The person in charge of the original drop box hasn't been here in months; we now have a new techy in reall, who has it all up to date in a NEW drop box

This one.

In which there are LOADS.

reall

he he!^^ tnx gregory! we should take you in team!^^ :)))
btw we still didnt publish that copyright statement/clause I wonder how that was solved in previous yrs?x,X ;)))

gregory

The other ones I've been in have just said that the artist keep copyright of their own cards and can reuse them if they like, but for all participants (and people who see it all) to respect the right of the other artists and not to reproduce their work in any form without permission.

As Solandia what she's had on previous ones here - they aren't printed, but the others have all been allowed to be used on Orphalese - something I would personally be OK with.