All about Lenormand Cards

Seaqueen

Deana said:
I visited your blog too and enjoyed it. I'm starting to really appreciate Lenormand decks.
Hi Deana,
Thank you. Let the games begin -haha- the card games (wink).

Seaqueen

Ask My Cards

Looks like this thread is off to a slow start .....hmmm
Ok I will use an example from a combination of Lenormand cards that come from an actual reading.
Female L.G.
I said, "The change in residence is confirmed as a good probability (house
stork heart). If you have already looked at another location or home
in the last 3 months-the cards indicate (fox+house) it could be the
wrong place. Timing is off (rod+fox). Real estate person is shown
(house+snake)."

L. G. replied, "This is amazing. Within the last three months we had decided to move
and were actively seeking a new place to live. We were ready to sign a
new lease when we both admitted we felt the timing was just not right
and have decided to wait. It has turned out to be the right decision
in light of recent developments."

firemaiden

HI Seaqueen, I like your site a lot. Are you the person who wrote the book to the Mystical leNormand cards?

I just got the cards today. I pulled two to ask about the future of a relationship and got book + coffin. I thought it meant I would get a message about it ending, but your site says it is a never-ending situation, which I much prefer. Care to share how you get this interpretation?

Seaqueen

Book & Coffin

Thank you firemaiden. I'm glad you enjoyed the site.
When you do a daily draw, the meanings of the cards are a tad modified and less extreme.
Yes, the coffin is an end and a beginning. It is important to remember that is definitely is an ending to something. Whether or not there is a beginning might not matter when you or anyone goes through an ending. It's a process.

The book indicates some kind of explanation or information/news that will not be forthcoming on that day, when it is beside the coffin card at the right of it. If the coffin card was to the left of the book card then one would interpret that to mean the explanation or unknown information will be revealed (this is the 'beginning' meaning of the coffin card)

This combination can indicate a change in plans or a cancellation as well. Depending on what's going on in your life currently- as a daily draw duo, the meaning can suggest a delayed communication.

*With respect to your relationship question, the cards suggest that you will discover or uncover things pertaining to the relationship that will alter or take it to another level of understanding*

The Mystical Lenormand is filled with astrological symbolism which gives you more specific information about their meaning.

Cards the common bond XOX

Seaqueen

Just wondering?

Seaqueen said:
With all due respect to the rules of the forum, I have removed the link to seaqueen's blog. My intention was not to promote myself but to ...share...

I was just wondering why other members of Aeclectic Tarot can add link's to their blog -is this not self promotion?

Bat Chicken

I guess it depends where you are on the forum and whether your blog actually 'promotes' something...

I bookmarked your blog too - great informative site! TY!:)

Seaqueen

Right on

Bat Chicken said:
I guess it depends where you are on the forum and whether your blog actually 'promotes' something...

I bookmarked your blog too - great informative site! TY!:)

Thanks very much for stopping by the Ask My Cards blog. The only thing I am promoting is the interest in European style oracle cards as well as the links to other informative sites.

jeniko

Thanks for your blog, it's interesting because of the information that I ' ve found , continue like this.

Gavriela

Love the blog, too. And a question, if you're answering them. I did a three-card draw today and got the mountain, the key, and the book (book facing away from the key) for my day.

Got some ideas about it, but the key being between the mountain and the book? Slightly confused about how to interpret that one.

Seaqueen

Mountain, Key, Book

Gavriela said:
Love the blog, too. And a question, if you're answering them. I did a three-card draw today and got the mountain, the key, and the book (book facing away from the key) for my day.

Got some ideas about it, but the key being between the mountain and the book? Slightly confused about how to interpret that one.

So glad you had a chance to stop by the Ask My Cards blog. It is loaded with information. This is not a reading, otherwise this entry will be relocated- by the admins (wink)
Here are some key words & phrases for the cards.

As a 3 card daily draw.

Mountain- obstacles, slow start, problem/issue you need to solve or deal with, procrastination is not the answer, set a goal within reach

Key-honesty is the best policy, problem/issue finally starts to get some results, solutions or answers arrive

Book (book facing away)- more information is needed, paperwork or some type or correspondence, studying or investigating an issue/problem

A few combos:
Mountain+Key=misplacement of an item
Key+Book= best not to force a situation to development, you haven't got all the facts or answers, eventual success
Mountain+Book= a place where they sell books, an educational institution

Summary
As a daily draw trio- there is probably some situation/issue that needs to be addressed or dealt with but the morning seems to start off slowly or without any great excitement. During the remainder of the day, you find out many things either on your own or through other people's information. You need to keep in mind, though, that not all the facts or data is open to you (book faces away from key card). It is best not to make any significant decisions today.

BOOK- usually when the book faces away from a card, the suggested meanings of that card are the source of what is hidden or not ready to be revealed. It is not always a secret as in hush/hush but unknown knowledge.

As a student on many levels- if you are writing a test or exam, prepare yourself for a toughie, you will get through it but some of the questions are tricky and you may have to skip them. A project that started as a huge challenge, eventually becomes easier to do and won't be totally completed today.